Psylo's Intro!!!

psylo

Private First Class
Name:Roy
CoD4 Username: Psylo
Explain the meaning of your username: When I first started gaming back in 93, I used the name psylocybin. Over the years it has shortened to psylo. Psylocybin is the active ingredient in mushrooms...
Steam:Not at this time
X-Fire: Generally I've used vent.
Months/Yrs. of Gaming Experience:19ish, However the first...10 years or so were in text based telnet protocol MUDs. I've only been playing FPS's for about 3 years
Time you usually play: I am currently in school so I am on at random times.

How did you hear about us? Did someone refer you or you came on your own freewill? If so, please let us know who referred you here: I found the server because FFA broadcast has come to be a favorite of mine and happened across you guys' server and just stayed. As far as the forums, I asked in game if the krew had a forum

Have you been in a Krew/clan before? If so, what's the name of the Krew/clan? Nope. Not on CoD

Anything else you'd like for us to know about yourself: I'm pretty open. Anything else ya want to know just ask

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
Welcome to the KKK home!

Stick around, have fun, see ya in the battlefield!

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
Hey man, welcome, dont join the server when Im on or Ill kill you! jkjk Join hope to see ya on our servers a lot. But that doesnt mean I wont kill you)))

MasterCLiP

Resident Brony
Former Krew Member
Hey man glad you could make an intro, played with you on the server alot, hope you stick around.

psylo

Private First Class
Thanks for the welcome guys, and yeah I'll probably be around quite a bit. and riku. The "pleasure" is all mine :)

Nitroz

Staff Sergeant
Hello! Welcome man, Stay active on in the game and on the forum. If you have any question’s just personal message me (PM).

BriAn79

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Welcome man! I've played against you several times on S1, you seem pretty good.
Glad to have ya here and stay active! :)

AVC

Banned
thread-gay-disturbing-copy_147.jpg

Top Bottom