Lilgreasy>XI< intro

L

Lilgreasy>XI<

hi, i have been playing on the server recently, i always have but i am just getting into it as i am trying to get server stats champion. i have played with a lot of you and you guys are a good group of people.. just so you know, no i do not hack, i am a skilled fps player... i have been in quite a few tournaments and have been paid to play before.... well thats about it, hope to see you in the server
Name:
CoD4 Username:Lilgreasy>XI<
Explain the meaning of your username:my dad was biggreasy(he was a self proclaimed grease monkey) and when i took up gaming on MOHAA back when i was like 7-8 i wanted to be like him and the name stuck
Steam:lilgreasy
X-Fire:lilgreasy
Months/Yrs. of Gaming Experience: approx. 10
Time you usually play: whenever i am not playing football or spending time with family or girlfriend
How did you hear about us? Did someone refer you or you came on your own freewill? If so, please let us know who referred you here: started playing server because i got banned from most other high populated ffa servers for being too good(they called it hacking)

Have you been in a Krew/clan before? If so, what's the name of the Krew/clan? yes i am currently in >XI< Xtreme Idiots

Anything else you'd like for us to know about yourself: I DO NOT HACK... i am very easy to get along with and hope to see you guys out there

Last edited by a moderator:

mohammed

Banned
So you saying your gonna spoil my fun this month hmmm , looking forward to you to shoot you from the balconi.
i aint that good but have a lot of playing time :D

greetings mohammed aka Dance99[Vv]

But welcom to the battlefield and this |KKK|clan/krew

L

Lilgreasy>XI<

Thank you slaya.. idk what one you saw but i went 140-21 today... and mohammed.. i see you are top of server.. i hope i can get enough play time to compete with you

stevo

eh
Former Krew Member
Welcome to the forums man you had some nice scores on the server earlier on today

honestjohnny

Master Sergeant
|K3| Legend
Welcome. I saw you yesterday and was pretty impressed. I actually had to spec you a while to make sure you werent hacking. Stick around we are fun and fair people.

Titoezz

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
I just typed like the exact same message as johnny but i saw you today instead of yesterday :p 140-26 i'm very impressed man, good job. And welcome to the forums!

L

Lilgreasy>XI<

thanks guys... and ya i remember that johnny lol.. look for me to be around quite often i love your server...thanks for all the comliments

---------- Post added at 07:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:54 PM ----------

just a quick question... i cant seem to find where to setup your signature? could someone point me in the right direction

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Yea i saw you play as well. You are quite the player. You will Kick Mohammeds ass cos he sucks :giggle:, he just plays 47 hours a day :lmao:

Welcome to the forums, hope you stick around.

L

Lilgreasy>XI<

thanks for the many welcomes... i plan to be around when i can. how do i setup my signature? i cant find it

MasterCLiP

Resident Brony
Former Krew Member
Hey man, glad you could make an intro and welcome to the forums, youre pretty beast on s1.

L

Lilgreasy>XI<

thanks masterclip ya i have seen you on there a couple times

Grey_Fox

Sergeant
Former Krew Member
Welcome man, good to have you. Played with you a little and you are definately a very skilled player!! Looking forward to having you around more to shoot! ;)

BriAn79

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Yeah welcome man, I've seen you quite a bit lately on S1. Like Fox said you are a pretty skilled player.
Hope to see ya around more often! :D

felon

I'm back :)
Former Krew Member
welcome man! jesus you are good... we are pretty equal on snipers though :D

I would love to see a full s1 match with both you and slaya going at it.

Top Bottom