How to watch a video you just recored

UnTamed

Second Lieutenant
So ive recored a video on cod4 using the command /record in console but I don't know where to play it I think it's like open mods and then type it somethin I'm not really sure.I'm on mac so no xfire or cod4 player.Btw is there any video recording tools for mac?I know theres a screenshot shot app but I forgot its name

honestjohnny

Master Sergeant
|K3| Legend
i couldnt even get codplayer to work when i tried it. I herd there is a mod out there that allows you to play those videos but that also didnt work for me. x-fire and fraps are the only ones that work for me but they make me lag a little. I have no clue about macs tho. I have never played cod on a mac. but while im writing this i did a quick search people are saying Snapz pro works. http://www.macupdate.com/app/mac/6149/snapz-pro-x

Goss400

|KKK| Member and Official post whore
Former Krew Member
Buy screen recorder off the Mac app store for 1 buck. It's laggy but the only one that will record cod4

Sent from goss' iPod touch using Tapatalk

psylo

Private First Class
I'm not sure if they make a version for macs, but both gamecam and fraps have free "trial" versions available. Both are ...decent for recording in game. Just google gamecam or fraps.

MasterCLiP

Resident Brony
Former Krew Member
Trail version of fraps suck, u only get to record for 30 seconds, one good recording software I found is called Play Claw. It's less laggy when you record with fraps or xfire

Top Bottom