A Dynamite Intro !

Black Dynamite

Private First Class
Hello KKK !

Name: Vincent

CoD4 Username: Black Dyanimte

Explain the meaning of your username: Black Dynamite is the main character of the movie "Black Dynamite". Its a randomly comic movie. But, i shall not say more, go watch it :)

Steam: Used vent but never steam..

X-Fire: Nope..

Months/Yrs. of Gaming Experience: I've been especially playing the mmo Guild Wars for about 3, and started fps 2 years ago, introduced by my brother..

Time you usually play: Whenever the computer's free !

How did you hear about us? Did someone refer you or you came on your own freewill? If so, please let us know who referred you here: FFA broad has been my only server for the past months ! So i came as free a bird !

Have you been in a Krew/clan before? If so, what's the name of the Krew/clan? When i started COD, i joined the clan [cTx] but forced to quit after my computer passed away..

Anything else you'd like for us to know about yourself: I'm french, keep that in mind. :)

517Houston

|KKK| Gaming Legend
|K3| Member
Welcome to my nightmare, I think you're gonna like it, I think you're gonna feel you belong.

Trasgu

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Bienvenue Dynamite! j´attend pouvoir jouer avec toi dans très peux! :)

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
Welcome to the forums Vincent! I also enjoy Guild Wars, can't wait for Guild Wars 2 to come out (if my computer can run it).

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
Welcome!

---------- Post added at 08:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:14 PM ----------

on forum

MassNightmare

Resident Assassin and Ex-Member
Whats up dynamite welcome to the forums just ignore what 517Houston said I'm the one who gives the true nightmares here.

Top Bottom