[SOLVED] - Deep Blue - Permanently banned

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

deepblue

Hi KKK, Why was I just permanently banned? I was playing Broadcast free for all at about 11:15am (East AUS Time) today 14th July (Aus)when I was banned. I was warned about Tags? but I wasn't sure what that meant. Is it something to do with my name? I'm not sure but I think it could have been BluBirD78 who banned me. I think he was on anyway and also Socrates was on and snick briefly too. Eiather way I've been playing on this server for over a year and never had any problems with my name (if that's the problem). Can someone help me resolve this please. I'm a fair player and don't cheat Thx - Deep Blue -

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
If you are the TWD member, you have been banned for being in TWD. If this is the case, you also know why you were banned.

If you weren't, you will need to talk to 517Houston about this ban.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
The ban thread states you were banned for being a "possible recruiter" from TWD. Players should not be banned on assumptions and possibilities.

D

deepblue

I'm not the TWD member. I don't even know who or what that is. I will talk to 517Housten then. I'm new to all this sorry.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
No worries Deep. As The Dude said, this ban should never have happened. Hopefully Wally will be around at some point tonight and sort you out.

D

deepblue

Thx guys. What happens now? Am i unblocked or do I have to write to 517Housten?

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
I think what will probably happen is WaLLy will (at least) temporarily unban you until Houston responds in this thread. If he can justify the ban thoroughly, you will be permanently banned from all KKK servers. If not, you will probably just remain unbanned. Sorry for the trouble.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Just be patient. Wally and 517 need to weigh in. I would guess the ban will be lifted, but that's just my guess.

517Houston

|KKK| Gaming Legend
|K3| Member
It's explained in the ban thread why he was banned.. If the guid, etc dont match then unban..It's was more of a prevention than anything..

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
I understand why you banned, I guess. I think next time it might be better just to get the GUID and give it to wally for him to figure out whether or not to ban it.

As long as it gets dealt with and doesn't re-occur a lot, I don't think this needs to be a big deal ;)

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Ban has been lifted. The other D33PBLUE guy in TWD had already been banned by me yesterday.

Sorry for the misunderstanding, deepblue. Stick around, we're not that bad. ;)

D

deepblue

Thanks Wally, will do, it's the best server after all. Cheers -Deep Blue-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom