My Favorite Cars

honestjohnny

Master Sergeant
|K3| Legend
Americans cant even have all three seats in the Mclaren because of our laws. two of the seats need to be taken out in order to import it. then you cant even take a friend for a ride.

Joe Momma

First Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Sorry nitro, I agree with HJ. Bug > mclairin

Honestly I am not into super cars, I am a luxury guy. I love beautiful smooth cruise machines.

MasterCLiP

Resident Brony
Former Krew Member
Yea I wouldn't really care about speed too much since you can't go over the speed limit anyway.

Pugsport

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
P.S. the bugatti veyron is faster and sexier then the McLaren.

the Mclaren keeps up to around 100 or something then the Buggatti starts to pull away. i think id rather have the Mclaren just due to the number that are left

Yea I wouldn't really care about speed too much since you can't go over the speed limit anyway.

go to germany then. they dont do speed limits on all their roads and if the police see you on the autobahn (roads with out speed limit) in a flash car they love it when you boot it. i had a drive of my mates MG Meaestro Turo over there and its fun to be allowed to do what ever speed you can but wheel spin at 140mph in an old FF car is not fun (it felt like a bag of nails at that speed with otu the wheel spin)

Joe Momma

First Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
You really don't need a ferrari to go fast. The mercedes s600 luxury car I posted above has a mean v8 engine under the hood. It would have no problems going up to 150mph. Same goes for the BMW. These are mean machines, they don't build them weak.

Pugsport

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
You really don't need a ferrari to go fast. The mercedes s600 luxury car I posted above has a mean v8 engine under the hood. It would have no problems going up to 150mph. Same goes for the BMW. These are mean machines, they don't build them weak.

that merc is such a gay mans car or is their something your not telling us joe. still dont understand why given the choice you would want and fat crappy merc over a full on GT car

honestjohnny

Master Sergeant
|K3| Legend
whats funny is that the little SUV that i want is faster and more power ful then the S600 and it only has a little V8 in it. When the pavement ends so does your driving. Mine will go anywhere. lol

honestjohnny

Master Sergeant
|K3| Legend
bowler-nemesis-EXR-front-three-quaters-in-motion.jpg

bowler-nemesis-EXR-interior.jpg

bowler-nemesis-EXR-drivers-seat.jpg

Now that is sexy

Joe Momma

First Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
that merc is such a gay mans car or is their something your not telling us joe. still dont understand why given the choice you would want and fat crappy merc over a full on GT car

There is a difference between class, and sports. Class is BMW, benz. Sports is ferrari etc. I am a class guy. I don't care much for Ferrari

honestjohnny

Master Sergeant
|K3| Legend
Well epic that car is a great poor mans fast car. my friend just bought one for like $10,000 with the 6.0 in it.

Top Bottom