Sebaot's Intro.

Sebaot

Corporal
|K3| Member
Name: Glinder Eduards

CoD4 Username: SEBAOT

Explain the meaning of your username: It’s Hebrew, mean something like “….of the hosts”/ ”…of the armies” basically “In Arms” so… if I add my name at the beginning like Glinder Sebaot, it means Glinder of hosts or Glinder in arms. Cool…isn’t it? …lol…

Steam: N/A

X-Fire: GlinderSebaot
Months/Yrs. of Gaming Experience: More than 10 years… (Yeah…I know…!)

Time you usually play:

I usually play around 15 hours a week, but since I work and study :sadcry: I don’t have a fixed schedule for it, I play every time I can and whenever I’m not involved in other activities, you know…I try to keep a balance between sports, work, family, studies and all the electronics and gadgets that surround me.

But trust me…when I don’t play for more than a week…. Things start getting ugly…jajajaja.

How did you hear about us? Did someone refer you or you came on your own freewill? If so, please let us know who referred you here:

My best bro Chack (CHACKGORE)…He is always talking about the Klan and how we should join in, so I went on and started playing in one of your servers…..It’s already within my favorites; It seems cool and the guys seems to be fun and respectful …..Well….other than some few spawn campers when it gets too crowded, but no issue there at all… Honestly I have a mixed feeling for campers (LOL) … they are annoying but free frags after all and I like free frags.

Have you been in a Krew/clan before? If so, what's the name of the Krew/clan?
Nope….Not really, we have our own group of gamers and I’ve even ran some few servers for that matters.

I have had organized and taken part on several LAN parties here and there, but it’s no longer practical with the current offer of high speed connections and on-line servers, I don’t like gaming on notebooks and my AW AURORA is too freaking heavy. :happy:

Anything else you'd like for us to know about yourself:

I’m all into gaming and having fun, I do like to play a few matches on a daily basis and when possible and I always try not to trash talk nor spam the gaming servers, you can even say that I’m kind of shy :cool:

Honestly I try to play the game, the same way I went thru my few years in the army, friendly, low profile but always ready for the action.

C’ ya at the field…. Hooah!!

felon

I'm back :)
Former Krew Member
it's not hebrew i recognize... my hebrew isn't THAT great, but it's okay.

welcome man, enjoy your stay.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Now thats a good fkn intro!

Welcome to the forums, hope you stick around and stay active.

Deac0n

Sergeant
Former Krew Member
yo hows it going, ncie logn intro :p don't forget to try out the zombie servers they're always fun (+tip) if you want to upgrade any of your classes really quick on it be a medic it's pointfested cya on the battlefield have fun !

Sebaot

Corporal
|K3| Member
Thank you all....It feels really good to be welcomed in such a way! :wavespin:
Hey Deacon :
I'll be taking ur word on the sombies, it didn't look that cool fisrt time CHACKGORE showed to me... but I'll get in a see what's up! :)

Top Bottom