DamageINC catches the 3,000th ball hit by Derek Jeter!!

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
christian.jpg

attachment.php

to top it off, he receives $250,000 for returning the ball!! this is how Damage makes a living - catching balls and returning it to their owners for money!! :giggle:

Source: MLB sucks...

PS. baseball is still :ghey:

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
:lmao:

Wally's chunk of my 250k?

Fucking,_Austria,_street_sign_cropped.jpg
mzl.eibztmqi.320x480-75.jpg

To think i was going to buy him GRID, game of the year edition w/ wheel and pedals. Kiss that shit GOODBYE!

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
I made a mistake... I didn't read the full article. Damage is only getting 4 pair of tickets in a suite and some other small crap. :giggle:

did he reall catch it?

Dude, look at the pictures! Of course it's him!!

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is a once in a life thing. Have fun with your winnings man!

th317759_hi.jpg

CiTyCHiLD

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
No way man that's awesome! Don't worry WaLLy is just jealous he has no balls lol jk man.

Goss400

|KKK| Member and Official post whore
Former Krew Member
Wowowoowowowowowowowowoowowowowowowowowoowowowowowoowowowoowwwwwwoooooooooooowwwwwwwwww

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Goss, i just received a communication from the Russian satellite sputnik, they said your sig is highly visible from space and interfering with classified space operations. They have kindly said the following.

Возьмите ту уродливую задницу, бог проклинают мать гребаная вещь вниз прежде, чем мы сбрасываем атомную бомбу на Австралию

Kind regards, Borris.

felon

I'm back :)
Former Krew Member
Teeehee all he actually gets is tickets to the rest of their home games.
Good tickets that is.

Joe Momma

First Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Goss, i just received a communication from the Russian satellite sputnik, they said your sig is highly visible from space and interfering with classified space operations. They have kindly said the following.

Возьмите ту уродливую задницу, бог проклинают мать гребаная вещь вниз прежде, чем мы сбрасываем атомную бомбу на Австралию

Kind regards, Borris.

lol win. But yea goss always finds new ways to anoy people

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
:lmao:

THANK YOU TONY!

Finally someone realizes that ISNT ME! I'm NOT that fat! :lmao:

This article on Yahoo! home page is also a slight hint it's not me. Not to mention I'm in Oregon.

As a 23-year-old cell phone salesman, Christian Lopez had thousands of reasons to hold out for the highest bidder on the baseball from Derek Jeter's(notes) 3,000th hit

He did get a kick ass package from the Yankees and kudos to him for not trying to sell the ball. He got four tickets to every remaining home game including playoff games in a luxary suite. He also got a bunch of bats, jerseys and got to hang out with Jeter for a bit. Box suites are not at all cheap.

UnTamed

Second Lieutenant
lol yea he is way fatter than you (maybe)jkjk Yea but that pic with that guys wearing sunglasses itreally looks like you but I think I was the only one that went to that link!

Last edited:

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
Damn Damage!

Congratz!

That's a real once-in-a-lifetime thing man!

grats!

lol @ making a living by catching balls.

Hey Damage... when did you get a GIRLFRIEND?

Last edited:

Dizaster

Master Sergeant
Former Krew Member
lol in that one pic they look almost the same haha but ur right the pic with him and jeeter is way different.

Top Bottom