MMO's

RikuX2

Second Lieutenant
Hey guys :)
I was wondering if any of you played any mmo's? And could possibly recommend some? I mean other than WoW, when I get home from New Cal I think I'm
gonna try out Champions Online, has anyone tried it?

Cheers guys.

Trasgu

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
I recomend WoT. Damage tried it and he gave up because its hard at first as ur first tanks are lame. But when u get a 2 or 3 tier tank and upgrade the crew to the maximum u can easily pwn others. Unless an arty or an anti-tank gets me at the begining of a round I normally get 3-4 kills. Check the reviews and all that, u would probably like it.

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
Some MMO's coming out later this year seem interesting: Guild Wars is one of my personal favorites, sorta like WoW, but one time payment, and more classy. I play it sometimes and the 2nd one should be coming out later in 2011. Also, if you are into Star Wars (I know I am lol), Star Wars the Old Republic is coming out soon, and is a MMORPG. Info can be found here: http://www.swtor.com/ Hope this helped you! :happydrinking:

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
I didn't quit world of tanks because it was hard, i quit because it was just downright boring.

felon

I'm back :)
Former Krew Member
that's why i quit maplestory, also because i got banned :S
it was so boring that i hacked. lol

RikuX2

Second Lieutenant
Tony that doesnt make sense,
And thanks Ethan :) I did already know about swotor and will br a day one purchase for me :)

B

Brouwer

I played Silkroad Online for a long time, but it's pretty hard to become good without spending money not (not impossible tho, but then you gotta spend alot of time on it). I quit the game because I became to addicted, and spent to much money on it.

felon

Former Krew Member
According to my class Maplestory is easy as shit now, no moar grinding :D

Cent you should start playing lol again!

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
i had a lvl 41 gunsligner back then in the days

but i heard it all changed with like new classes like cygnus?
ohhh man, i haven't played in like 4 years.

felon

Former Krew Member
A guy in my class somehow got to lvl 175 before it got easy...

I had an ice/lightning Mage... Lvl 67 I think.

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
Maan I use to play when Tiger (number one playerbonMS that time) was level120 and no 4th jobs..lol

felon

Former Krew Member
Tiger81 wasn't it? :D
Then fangblade owned him to 200
4th job was introduced like 3 weeks before I was banned.

Joe Momma

First Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Runescape, I quit it a long time ago though. I actually used to own a private server which I coded myself, but I shut it down.

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
No it was just Tiger, and then like Suushii as 2nd, omg the good old days. I think my highest level was like 25....

Top Bottom