Electronic Music Section!!!

Soulg

Corporal

---------- Post added at 04:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:27 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 04:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:33 PM ----------

Last edited by a moderator:

Soulg

Corporal

---------- Post added at 05:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:48 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 05:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:08 PM ----------

Soulg

Corporal

---------- Post added at 06:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:33 PM ----------

---------- Post added April 17th, 2012 at 02:48 PM ---------- Previous post was April 16th, 2012 at 06:52 PM ----------

Kessa

|KKK|'s Sheep Herder
Former Krew Member

Nato! Nato! :happy:

---------- Post added at 08:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:25 AM ----------

Trasgu

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Feel like runing or gonna do some sort of sport? This song always pumps me up!!!

Soulg

Corporal
Can't even remember what I have and haven't posted yet. Hopefully this is part of the latter.

---------- Post added at 03:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:11 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 03:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:18 PM ----------

Soulg

Corporal

---------- Post added at 07:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:36 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 07:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:22 PM ----------

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member

Tipper's shit is getting incredible. Again, no computer speakers, plox.

Kessa

|KKK|'s Sheep Herder
Former Krew Member
the beginning of that song made me feel uneasy, but at around 0:50 i fell in love with it :dance:

that was an awsome 6mins!!

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
the beginning of that song made me feel uneasy, but at around 0:50 i fell in love with it :dance:

that was an awsome 6mins!!

Yea he's a really groundbreaking DJ. He's been around for years and years. He really challenges the B flat, lame-ass, dubstep hype music that's popping up right now. Old Bassnectar actually sounds a LOT like Tipper. I actually wonder if tipper was an influence on bassnectar. That trip hop shit is epic, especially with the 1-3 dubstep beat.

Check this out. Probably the best electronic producer I can name now. Also a groundbreaking DJ. Harmonically, beatwise...etc.

Top Bottom