I'm a potato, and I want to join the Krew!

A

A Potato

Name: Patrick
CoD4 Username: a potato!
Explain the meaning of your username:I've been saying things like, "I'm a potato!" for several years, and most of my usernames have something to do with potatoes.
Steam: N/A
X-Fire: N/A
Months/Yrs. of Gaming Experience: 3 or 4 years.
Time you usually play: It varies a lot, but I can get on a lot :)
How did you hear about us? Did someone refer you or you came on your own freewill? If so, please let us know who referred you here: I came on my own freewill. I play on the 24/7 Broadcast server for probably over a year now.

Have you been in a Krew/clan before? If so, what's the name of the Krew/clan? No, I haven't been in any clan before...

Anything else you'd like for us to know about yourself: I'm a nice potato, and I really want to become a KKK member to um do stuff... :D

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
welcome to the forum! any questions? feel free to ask me

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Me and him had a 1v1 a while back. Here are the results:
20080416_frenchfries_33.jpg

BriAn79

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Hahaha dude that was a good one! Welcome potato I've seen you on s1 a bit, nice to see you here!

Nitroz

Staff Sergeant
Hey potato, good luck man and welcome to the Fourm...And by the way don't take my name...IM A BANANA!

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
Welcome man; damage I think we need to plant him b4 eat - 1potato is too small lunch so next year we will get the whole tasty bush

MasterCLiP

Resident Brony
Former Krew Member
Welcome to the forum Potato! btw have you played Portal 2 by any chance? I'd thing you would like it. :D

Top Bottom