rsmudvayne Intro

Rsmudvayne

The Knife King
Former Krew Member
hi im rsmudvayne i have been a gamer sence i was a teenager playing anything from cod to mmo rpgs. i am a carpenter and i also watch anime and like going to lake on weekends sence the state park is only amile from my house pruty easy to do..lol also in cod4 i do pruty much only knifeing but i can use a gun when knife isnt working lol...well im not to good at stuff like this so if u have any questions ill be willing to ask tc :)

Name:george williams
CoD4 Username:Rsmudvayne
Explain the meaning of your username:been my gameing tag for years
Steam:no
X-Fire:can have it but i use ventrilo more found it to be more relyable over the years and not as laggy
Months/Yrs. of Gaming Experience:15
Time you usually play:12pm central on and off all day
How did you hear about us? Did someone refer you or you came on your own freewill? If so, please let us know who referred you here:
joined yalls room one day and play in it eer sence and also trigg gave me site to regester
Have you been in a Krew/clan before? If so, what's the name of the Krew/clan?no

Anything else you'd like for us to know about yourself:not really if you need to know any thing just ask :)

Last edited:

CiTyCHiLD

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Welcome man! Glad you decided to join. Yeah, I was knifed by you tons of times which is getting really annoying now lol.

Rsmudvayne

The Knife King
Former Krew Member
lol it just makes game fun for me insted of camping and shooting i like seeing how many bullets i can dodge and out run and knife people for i die lol

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
lol it just makes game fun for me insted of camping and shooting i like seeing how many bullets i can dodge and out run and knife people for i die lol

no wonder I recognized the name! you're the SOB that shanked me a few times :giggle:

Welcome to our forum :)

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
I don't believe we've played, and I doubt we will untill August.
Stick around, Rsmudvayne.

BTW, how do you pronouce your name...?

BriAn79

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Welcome man! I think I seen you on earlier, I had a profile crash though so I didn't pay much attention.
Anyways, hope you like it here and stick around.

Oh yeah, nice to see another Texan around!! :D

Rsmudvayne

The Knife King
Former Krew Member
the rs is just my singure to my online game tags only online game tag i have that doesnt have it is Terseus but it is in the middle so it just mudvayne :) mud for short... oh also how long does it noramly take for i get the actule invite?

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
That depends.
We need 3-5 people who are ready for recruitment status.
We usually have 1 recruit class per month, so 2 weeks to 5 weeks until you get that invite, depending on how active you are.

Top Bottom