SpawnCamping Is When...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nitroz

Staff Sergeant
In gaming, when one camps (or remains in one position with the intent to obtain multiple kills) the spawn point (or location where players re-enter the game)
When someone kills the opposing team as soon as they spawn. (And continues to do so...)In the gaming world , "Spawn Camping" is the act of waiting for an opponent to "Spawn" and then kills the opponent before the opponent is able to protect him or herself

---------- Post added at 02:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:13 PM ----------

Hope that helped

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
I think some people mistakenly think of spawncamping as simply camping inside a spawnpoint. That isn't spawncamping. Ty.

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
I think some people mistakeinly take spawn camping as spawn killing. That isn't spawncamping. Ty.

Nitroz

Staff Sergeant
I think some people mistakeinly take spawn camping as spawn killing. That isn't spawncamping. Ty.

---------- Post added at 08:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:49 PM ----------

lol, I just had to do that too.

Grey_Fox

Sergeant
Former Krew Member
I'm going to have to go with some n00b asking if we can do headshots....rofl. Doesn't happen to often, but I've seen it, and it's hilarious.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
I hate people who rape spawns. It would be hard to police this "spawn patrolling" thing in a fair and standardized manner :D .

I have played on servers where spawnkilling isn't allowed at all :eek: . It was fail.

RikuX2

Second Lieutenant
Oh gawd, not another of these threads.

This is now officially a spider man thread.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom