You know what would be a good match?

Deac0n

Sergeant
Former Krew Member
He has no idea what kkk is even about lol, but hes best quickscoper I ever saw XD

---------- Post added at 11:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:50 AM ----------

I don't care who you rout for lol... I just care about the outcome of the match

ok then slaya :)

Trasgu

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
I have no idea who will win. but its definitelly something that has to be done, AND RECORDED. It would be fucking awesome to wacth!

Arcani

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
im not saying it wouldnt but slaya would win..sniper ur probs rooting for dude cuz hes ur friend :p...it doesnt seem like any1 is rooting for dude cept for u

Deac0n

Sergeant
Former Krew Member
well yeah he is my friend but TheDude is also a very good player and i think it wud be a close one

Arcani

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
slayas better :p and i dont mean cuz slayas my friend and thedude isnt that slaya is better....slaya is just better at cod

Sniper Girl

Sergeant
Former Krew Member
So? Slayas my friend too. And you don't know who i'm rooting for. Its a complete secret until this match happens. AND I SAY IT WILL HAPPEN!!! <3

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
can i come in the middle of match and noobtube? that would be fun:D

Arcani

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
no nub tubers :D

and k sniper...i think ur rooting for dude though cuz u 2 have been friends alot longer then u have been with slaya so thats my not so well educated guesse

Trasgu

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
lol wolf I think u r misunderstanding the point here. Its like u were betting for a sport match, going for the 1 u like. :D I think that this is gonna be epic tight and I seriouslly have no idea who can win. Its true Slaya plays a bit more often than the dude (at least I dont see him so much) but The dude has much more experience and really knows how to make a better use of a sniper rifle. As I said be4 there´s no point in arguing whos better until we see the result of it. And, if u do it, u should think on making it the best to 3 cuz its so uncertain that I think that would be most fair.

PS: I wonder why The dude hasnt made one of his LOOOOOOOOONG posts here? :D

Titoezz

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
Slaya wins period. No need for a 1v1.. But if it happens, it'll be so fun to watch Slaya pwn..

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
I'd take TheDude in his pre-pissed-lappy days. He was MURDERING anyone that got in his way. Don't get me wrong, he's still quite deadly but back then, I could of easily said, landslide by TD!

I'm rooting for TD regardless! If anyone can beat Slaya, it's TD! :)

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
Hard one. Both extremely god-like with them boltactions.
Add GreyFox and you guys will have a real sniper match. top three FFA woul be baddass.

But I have to say TD, because I can only beat him when hea tired, but ive beaten slays before.

BriAn79

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Hell I'm not sure, both are really good players. Can't really say because I haven't seen Slaya snipe much at
all. He's like a god with an AK I know that for sure. I also know how Dude is with a sniper and he's always
getting wicked kills. It sure would be an interesting match though!!

Slaya

Sergeant
Former Krew Member
Hard one. Both extremely god-like with them boltactions.
Add GreyFox and you guys will have a real sniper match. top three FFA woul be baddass.

But I have to say TD, because I can only beat him when hea tired, but ive beaten slays before.

We never had a 1v1 sniper match... I kept asking you and you kept saying your busy or no

I will say Fox has beaten me with snipers before though so definatetly add him!

Last edited:
Top Bottom