Hello Everyone!

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
Hi all, to start off I'm Ethan, and would love to get to know each and every one of you! I play COD 4 almost daily, and have good and bad days. I am only 14 years old you might ask yourself, but I am very mature for my age, and blend in well with the older kids =). That's just a little intro, and I hope to join |KKK| !

---------- Post added at 10:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:01 PM ----------

Name: Ethan
CoD4 Username: Changes often, but currently Under The Radar.
Explain the meaning of your username: Just something i thought up one day, works well with sniping. =)
Steam:none
X-Fire:none
Months/Yrs. of Gaming Experience: 3+ years
Time you usually play: Late afternoon-evening
How did you hear about us? The COD 4 Server Did someone refer you or you came on your own freewill? If so, please let us know who referred you here: N/A

Have you been in a Krew/clan before? If so, what's the name of the Krew/clan? MIA....ugh.

Anything else you'd like for us to know about yourself: If you need anything just ask!

Last edited by a moderator:

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
Question----I know if I get an invite, it will be in an indefinite amount of time, but will it be on the forums or in the form of an email?

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
It will be in the form of a PM or a visitor message on your profile. You will see a notification at the top under, well, notifications. :giggle:

Good intro, welcome to the forum. Hope you stay active so i can recruit you.

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
Welcome to the forum! if u have questions feel free to PM me

felon

I'm back :)
Former Krew Member
welcome man, there are a lot of us teenagers. just remember to stay active!

Arcani

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
welcome dude stick around and b nice to every1 and ull get an invite from dmg to join kkk in no time

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
hey Ethan!

Another 14 year old.. yes!

I prob won't play you till August, lol, have fun!

Top Bottom