Too old to play?

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
Cent0?!?!? LIBRARY?!?!?! Damn, they were right, the world is ending...

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
MY MUM MADE ME GO THERE TO FKING study.
Yet it was fine because there was wifi

enV

Private First Class
Well I think the reason why people do that to you is because we experience most adults having a cynical attitude towards gaming generally and people find it awkward to have an adult in the lobby when most of the people in the lobby are ages 12-25. And lol yes there is a sort of picture in our eyes that you should be sitting in a victorian library with a pipe, a dog at your feet, a warm cozy fire just chillin reading Shakespeare or something :D
-enV :shooting:​

517Houston

|KKK| Gaming Legend
|K3| Member
Well I think the reason why people do that to you is because we experience most adults having a cynical attitude towards gaming generally and people find it awkward to have an adult in the lobby when most of the people in the lobby are ages 12-25. And lol yes there is a sort of picture in our eyes that you should be sitting in a victorian library with a pipe, a dog at your feet, a warm cozy fire just chillin reading Shakespeare or something :D
-enV :shooting:​

More like a bong, a slut at my feet, some head banging tunes and a slut rubbing my back.. Thats living!!!!!!!!!!:drool:

Top Bottom