Minecraft

MacMillan

Private First Class
What do you guys think about Minecraft. I think it's really fun to play and you can build some pretty crazy stuff too. Creepers FTW but it sucks when they kill you. Overall it's an amazing game and whoever hasn't played it yet you should look into it.

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
Minecraft is amazing. Im addicted to it. Currently, i Co-Admin a server that i joined 3 days ago. Ive been helping the owner with alot of stuff. Ill give you the website if you wanna join

AVC

Banned
I love that game!

minesweeper.png

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
This game is amazing. The development team gives it constant attention. I think it is a posterchild for PC gaming and in part legitimizes creative/innovative game development and more independent developers . I would love to start a server with some of you guys.

I also would highly recommend buying this game if you have not. It is well worth the price, and the makers deserve could use the money.

CiTyCHiLD

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Thanks maybe I'll look into it and see if it's fun. I've seen videos of people playing it but it looks soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo boring.

RikuX2

Second Lieutenant
oh hell no.
Quite the opposite.
When it's at night and the creepers come out, i can safely say it turns into
the scariest game i have play all year. The atmosphere is incredible.

MasterCLiP

Resident Brony
Former Krew Member
Yeah dude that game is fkin scary when the sun goes down and youre not in your shelter. I'm so jealous of Notch though he's makin like millions of his game.

No Mercy

Master Sergeant
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
Minecraft is freaking awesome. SOOOO many servers to choose from and its great fun. well worth buying it

SiloHunter

Condescending little prick
|K3| Moderator
Use an INVedit. HERE me out...
And build a Few massive things of TNT. See if your computer survives the explosion. My computer has frozen when I built a full tower about 100 blocks high, 5x5. Yeah...

---------- Post added at 01:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:24 PM ----------

Otherwise never use invedit, or I will stab you...

SoRude

|KKK|'s Swagga McDaddy
Former Krew Member
i used to play minecraft constantly before i started playing cod on my mac.... it was a fun game and a good server is uszrt.com (US zombie response team) pretty epic and I was being monitored to be an admin and then i left LOL :D

Top Bottom