For all who are new to the forum!- The Cent0 Rule

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
Here are a few helpful things i thought of that will make EVERYONE's time here alot more enjoyable.

1)Don't post new topics for every meaningless think you can find. It tends to annoy people.

2)If you make a new topic, please dont type 3 words in your original post that means nothing to anyone...

3)You DO NOT need to have 100 posts a day. Your post count will not affect your chances of being in the krew.

4)I can't stress this enough. Everything does not need its own topic. Some things already have a topic about them. Search for the things you want to post before you post. This will help decrease the amount of topics we have while still allowing you to get your point across.

I'll add more as i think of them

ADDITIONS:

5) Do NOT under any circumstances revive a thread that is over a month old. If you do, you are annoying and will be dealt with accordingly:
stfu-02.jpg

6) If you feel the need to revive an old thread, make sure you are prepared to have the forum "veterans" dislike you. It's not that the thread or post wasn't funny, it's that we have seen that thread before and it was dead for a reason.

7) If you feel as though you must argue in the forum check out our awesome feature called "Private Message". It lets you flame other people while still letting us have respect for you!

Last edited:

felon

I'm back :)
Former Krew Member
Says you (mr YouTube linker Jr.)

But yeah, Macmillan and Chack gore are the 2 that come to mind.

Trasgu

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
He´s only doing this so he doesnt loose the "new topics for every meaningless think you can find" title. jk jk

UnTamed

Second Lieutenant
One more thing DOn't keep asking when are you becoming a kkk. The time will come when yuou are ready

stevo

eh
Former Krew Member
I value everyone's posts lol Id like to clarify that posting is kinda important shows some activity towards the krew but I see where Nick is coming from maybe they just need to start making more useful threads or post on a topic that is already exist. Oh yea and ive noticed alot of forum members disappear then come back months later complaining they never got recruited well if you arnt gonna be around it would be nice to have a thread about that so everyone knows what happen to you, if not people will just think you left for no reason.

Last edited:

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
Lol yeah

---------- Post added at 04:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:49 PM ----------

Lol enjoyable time: don't do that this these and those ahhaha

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Some threads deserve to be revived. There just needs to be a good reason.

I remember the time when this thread was made and for what reasons it was made. The same reason is why we don't have a post count for every forum member anymore. Cent0 was in competition for posting as much as he could, and daily populated the recent posts section with worthless posts.

Nick I apologize for posting "I like Pistachios" but I saw the thread being derailed, and I saw a potential argument coming up, and I was eating pistachios, so I thought the best way to deal with it was to say something stupid and redirect everyone's anger. I didn't want to get involved any more than that.

Adieu

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Also:

It is a little ridiculous to flame people for not posting in an existent thread by searching the forum, and then in the same breath flame people who post in very old threads who HAVE searched the forum for the same thread. Sometimes the right place is just the right place.

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
Also:

It is a little ridiculous to flame people for not posting in an existent thread by searching the forum, and then in the same breath flame people who post in very old threads who HAVE searched the forum for the same thread. Sometimes the right place is just the right place.

I just meant doing something annoying like reviving a very old thread then making a point after we all forgot about that thread. Kind of like someone being a month late for a conversation and still trying to join anyway

Top Bottom