Bugatti veyron

chack gore

|K3|'s Assasin
|K3| Member
well the Bugatti veyron is the fastest car in the world it goes like 420 or 415 kmp
its really nice and cool the design its engine its on the back not on the front you can see the engine in a window its huge and has like 7 or 8 turbos.

felon

I'm back :)
Former Krew Member
HOLY CRAP THERE'S A FULLSTOP IN YOUR POST!!!!!! OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!

But i want one.

Trasgu

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
lol @ felon. btw, the international buggati car concentration is happening right now at Madrid. XD

JohnRyAn

|KKK|JohnRyAn
|K3| Member
bugatti-veyron-main-post-1.jpg

Bugatti-Veyron-1-800x600.jpg

bugatti-veyron-titel.jpg

bugatti-veyron-main-post-1.jpg

AVC

Banned
HOLY CRAP THERE'S A FULLSTOP IN YOUR POST!!!!!! OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!

But i want one.

here you go >>>>>>>> .
Your very own fullstop.

I believe at full noise you can empty the tank in about 75kms.

BTW, across town, my bike is still faster. It'll smoke through traffic like shot through a gun.

Joe Momma

First Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
I am personally more of a luxery/cruising kind of guy. If I got one of these the first thing I would do is put it up for auction.

tombraider

K3's social Media Rep.
|K3| Member
the engine in this thing is an 8L w 16 motor with quad turbos that go into two secondary superchargers this engine is absolutly stupid on boost along with time to fix i have worked on one and the tools alone too fix it are astronomical. along with the motor the tranny is a dual clutched manual transmition and will propel the car at about 253 mph to keep it cooled it has a 10 radiater system. it has 1001 horse power and 923 ft lb of torque i like this car as you can tell haaha hbest of a motor could be out in a nicer frame tho :D

Nitroz

Staff Sergeant
honestly i will never take one or i will sell it, its ugly, its looks fat as fuck, and who the fuck cares if its the fastest car in the world, ok go that mph on a street.
if i want the fast car i would take the McLaren F1, fastest car in 1994.

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
honestly i will never take one or i will sell it, its ugly, its looks fat as fuck, and who the fuck cares if its the fastest car in the world, ok go that mph on a street.
if i want the fast car i would take the McLaren F1, fastest car in 1994.

Thread reviving brat.

- - - Updated - - -

:troll:

Freeze

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
LOL first post I see from him after his intro and he revives a 1 year old thread lmao.

theGenius

|KKK|´s Dumbass
|K3| Member
what do you mean with the germans pug, you do realize its an italian car right?
however the car is hot, but WHERE THE FUCK IS A TRADITIONAL GEARSTICK?

btw, the bugatti veyron made it up to 446 km/h on a track in germany at the top gear test. that would be around 261 mph for u yanks.

- - - Updated - - -

unless you were talking about the fact that bugatti got bought by the germans ofcourse......

HIBred

Foolish Mortal
|K3| Executive
All I know is that it sucks monkey balls in Need for Speed Shift....also to be quite honest I would like a show of hands from anyone who's ever gone more than 150 mph in a car let alone a motorcycle...it's pretty hairy

I've gone 180+ on a bike but it's kinda hard here and speedometers are a little hard to read at that speed,in a car maybe 170 in a porsche 928...would i buy a veyron if I had the money ,no...would I take it if it was given to me,Hell yeah..is it ugly, no...the engineering
and execution of functionality make it very pretty to me.

Last edited:
Top Bottom