Soccer

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Brazil gets OWNED by USA womens. Refs favor brazil ALL game. USA down 1 man due to AWEFUL call. Marta, the fucking slimy whore with the badass work ethic, jumps on a usa player, gets a rekick on a penalty on a BULLSHIT call, which was NEVER called on the brazil goalie despite her leaving the line EVERY SINGLE PK. SUCK MY DICK YOU BRAZILIAN WHORES! They got owned playing against 10 girls for 50 minutes. Owned. Go the fuck back to south america!

even though they are all badasses and i guess we should look up to them.....

PaigeBoo

|KKK|s wise lesbian
Former Krew Member
I absolutely love soccer. I've played it since I was 5 years old. Bad referees are the worst, last season we had a ref that ended our game on account of he didn't want to be there any longer. The score was 1 to 1 and we needed to win that game to go to the championships... :bitchslap:

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
Soccer= ok to play, gay to watch. Too wimpy and dramatic. Scoring is rare. Football, Baseball, Basketball, Tennis, Rugby, Volleyball, Car- racing, and pretty much all other sports are better. I'm sure if i was raised somewhere besides America, I would worship it.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
I have a hard time watching it also due to the refs, rules and players rolling around for five minutes when someone steps on there toes. I think Penalty kicks completely ruin the game. No game should be decided in such a way. It's like ending game seven of the world series with a home run derby. Ridiculous.

The only soccer i watch is the world cup.

Goss400

|KKK| Member and Official post whore
Former Krew Member
Soccer is the number 2 most popular game on earth... Fishing Is number 1

BTW, barca is the best team, eh tras

Sent from goss' iPod touch using Tapatalk

Top Bottom