The HoneyBadger Doesn't Care . . .

Grey_Fox

Sergeant
Former Krew Member
I don't know how many of you have seen this, but if you haven't seen it, it's HILARIOUS. Come on guys, let's give this guy some views that he deserves!! This is some genuine talent and true entertainment.

The Honeybadger just doesn't give a shit!! LOLZ

[video=youtube;4r7wHMg5Yjg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4r7wHMg5Yjg[/video]

Let me know what you all think . . . I just about died when I saw this.

FoX

Last edited by a moderator:

CiTyCHiLD

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Hilarious man. I was laughing up until the part where the honey badger went for those bees. I couldn't look on that part lol.

felon

I'm back :)
Former Krew Member
That is soooooo awesome heheheh

The honeybadger don't give a shit, that's naaaasty...

Grey_Fox

Sergeant
Former Krew Member
Haha...isn't that great?? One of my coworkers showed that to me and I just about died. It's always a joke among us now....."do you think I care??? I don't give shit...." Lolz....oh look at that digging. Haha

BriAn79

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
LMAO hahaha! Hell yea dude that was good! Nice find fox, I know what you meant by honeybadger yesterday now lol :D

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
Gread vid. Thanks:)

Btw, i changed the link so we can just watch the video on this page:D

BriAn79

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Hey Nick how do you do that anyways? I wanted to do it with a vid earlier but not sure how...

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
Hey Nick how do you do that anyways? I wanted to do it with a vid earlier but not sure how...

You know the brackets and all we put around a picture? do that but with {video} LINK HERE {/video}

Replace the { } with [ ]

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
Yeah fkin hilarious man!!

A guy I work with had this playing on his phone awhile back, I got to see the last half of it but it was some pretty funny shit! :giggle:

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Reviving this bitch with a related image cuz it's damn funny!!! :lmao:

honey-badger-dont-care-honey-badger-dont-give-a-shit.jpg

MasterCLiP

Resident Brony
Former Krew Member
Honey Badger don't care, Honey Badger don't give a shit. Honey Badger take yo money, Honey badger don't care, honey badger don't give a shit. Honey Badger steal yo car, honey badger don't care honey badger don't give a shit.

Last edited:
Top Bottom