TOTALASSAULT=Intro

TOTAL_ASSAULT

Private First Class
Name:J.R.Tucker
CoD4 Username:TOTALASSAULT
Explain the meaning of your username:Self explanatory isnt it? TOTALASS as Brian says lol
Steam:no
X-Fire:did have don't really like it
Months/Yrs. of Gaming Experience:do you remember pong LOL
Time you usually play:Any chance I have
How did you hear about us? Did someone refer you or you came on your own freewill? If so, please let us know who referred you here:I found you all in the servers, seem to be a better server than most with a good krew of people ,

Have you been in a Krew/clan before? If so, what's the name of the Krew/clan?Yes played mohab for several years,member of the old timers and sons clan.

Anything else you'd like for us to know about yourself:I am an easy going person. I have been married 25 years to a great little lady who for some unknown reason continues to put up with me ...He...He... I have 4 children and 13 grandchildren And a belgiun malinois dog.I listen to lots of different music old or new I have been in most all states in this country driving a truck ,right now I'm not working but looking for something new to do.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Nice introductory J.R.! :)

If you're interested in joining our Krew, stick around and you'll get a nomination in no-time. ;)

And what the heck is pong? :giggle: I keed

The Moment

|K3|Recruit Admin
|K3| Executive
Welcome!
If you have any questions about recruitment, don't hesitate to ask.
Drew

BriAn79

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Hey Total Ass! LOL Nice to see you signed up! Of course I gotta give you shit about your name :D
Hope you stick around, I see you all the time on S1.

Take

Flying Dutchman
|K3| Member
WelcomeNewForumMember.jpg

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
Welcome to the forum, if have any questions feel free to send me a pm

Top Bottom