Cent0 = Vacation

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
As some of you may already know, i'm going to Korea, SOUTh, to visit my relatives and crap. I'm also going because my daddie has a business trip there, and we want to go too!
It's been awhile since i've been there.

Anywhoo, last time I was at my grandparents house, the comp = suck. Therefore, I do not think I will be able to play CoD4....

I'm going to bring my cod4 and mw2 CD just incase it works.
And i'm coming back on 8/7/11, I think.

So, have fun gaming, I will be on the forums, just not in-game.

For those of you with xboxes, I might bring my xbox. :p

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
you forgot to mention when you are leaving. Nonetheless, have fun and rather than staying indoors playing cod4, GO OUT and enjoy the scenery!

MasterCLiP

Resident Brony
Former Krew Member
Oh cool while you're over there, there's these nukes right, and you kinda need to disarm them, no bigge just yknow be like sup and just take em! Thanks dood!

Trasgu

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Have fun dude! and wally is right, go hit on some south korean girls saying u life in America and all that shit!

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
Course I'll be outside, only when I'm at my grandparents home relaxing. So guys, I am going to Korea tomorrow morning, I think that I am done playing CoD for awhile. I might get a few games at night. Other than that, happygaming!

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
I just have to say, there are a FUCKING LOT OF HAWT KOREAN GIRLS HERE.

Not as hot as Kayla, but omggggggggg, these hawt girls in their school uniforms till night... :D

I talk to a few of them at the libary, sucks that I don't understand them half the time, lol.

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
OMFG OMFG OMFG @AVC

I WENT TO BUSAN (HELLA KNOWN CITY CUZ OF IT'S BEACHES, TONS OF AFRICANS AND AMERICANS AND WHAT NOT) FOR ONE OF MY AUNTS GRANDPAS FUNERAL.
AND.
I.
MET.
THE.
HOTTEST.
COUSIN.
I.
EVER.
HAD.
OFMGOMFGOMFGOMFGOMFG.
AND SHES MY AGE.
OMGOMGOMG, WHEN SHE CAME INTO HER HOME WHERE I WAS STAYING IN HER SCHOOL UNIFORM, I DIED.
OMFGOMFGOMFG.
WE'RE CHATTING NOW DAFHSODJSC

kay spasm = done.

btw, avc, i go to the libary omre often cuz lots of school kids go there after school, lol, i'll try to get some pics :D

Trasgu

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
ok so cent goes to the funeral of a family member but all he cares about is his sexy cousin! (I would also) :D

Top Bottom