Another interested recruit

C

Charles

Name: Charles Schlosser
CoD4 Username: Charles
Steam: ?
X-Fire: ?
Have you been in a krew before? If so, what's the name of the krew?
no
Months/Yrs. of Experience:
3 months with cod4. Played Americas Army before that.
Time you usually play: 7-10 pm eastern

Arcani

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
hey charles dont beleive i ever play cod wit u b4 welcome to forums.

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
Yea same as the others, Welcome to the forum Charles, and I have not seen you one the servers yet, but I'm sure that will eventually change :D

Just make sure you read the guidelines (nice intro BTW) and stay active on the forum and servers and you may be in the Klan in no time

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Hey Charles welcome to the forums, glad to see you signed up. I have not played with you yet but i am sure that will change as blu said. Remember we are moving to 1.7 soon, so keep that in mind. See you around.

Damage.

C

Charles

I ussually play on the party zone 3 server, and used to play on the party zone 2 server. sargrass and jeff might recall seeing me on the servers.

Freeze

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Welkom Charles!
I dont believe that I've ever played with you before either. ^^
Hope you enjoy your stay.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Charles, welcome to our Krew's forum! Be sure to visit us more often so you can get a nomination going your way. 8)

C

Charles

So why does no one play on the rotation servers anymore? I am getting bored with broadcast and crossfire free for alls.

fckinitup

Private First Class
hey man welcome.. ul love it here.. well i love it here anyway so im sure u will too.. cta around soon.. later,,fc

AVC

Banned
So why does no one play on the rotation servers anymore? I am getting bored with broadcast and crossfire free for alls.

This has been a topic of much discussion of late!

Welcome aboard!

If you want to play on a vacant server, give us a shout on the box, or in another server. We are trying to get more people on the new servers but it takes players to get players. Once you get a few in, more tend to appear. We're here to help!

Top Bottom