Expansion to/ Experimenting with CoD:World at War

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Hello folks,

Beginning March 15th, |KKK| will be experimenting and will be expanding to World at War. If all goes well, we'll leave the server there and possibly add another server or 2 there.

The expansion is to help us grow along with so our members can have a place to go to while they're playing that game.

I am giving it 2 months before I make a final decision to keep that server or transfer it to CoD4.

Feel free to post your comments.

PS. We will be at whatever the latest patch is.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Sounds good to me. Are you going to post the latest patch for WaW here also? I plan to buy it this week.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
I'll be installing the game over the weekend. I've had the game since it came out but I don't play it much and hopefully this will get me started.

Either way, I'll be posting how-to's on how to upgrade to the latest patch. Damage, if the patch is under 50MB's then yes, I'll gladly host it.

517Houston

|KKK| Gaming Legend
|K3| Member
Personally I like the game.. The only thing I dont really like about it is the lack of online play. Not too many online servers, etc

McFoe

Staff Sergeant
|K3| Legend
I'm installing it today. Anyone know of a reliable place to download the latest patch. Help me out here dustyn!

McFoe

Staff Sergeant
|K3| Legend
i found them all at gamershell.com from the link wally listed. I ran into a lot of problems with pay sites and the general run around through a lot of the sites they listed that are hosting the patches. gamershell had all of them and they were pretty quick!

AVC

Banned
Ok, I finally got it. It nearly blew my DL limit for all the goddam patches, which took forever to install.

It reminds me of MOH a bit. Only played a couple of campaigns so far. If i see any of you guys in thw WAW server when I'm about, I'll be straight in there.

Top Bottom