Top Ten Games of the PC

MasterCLiP

Resident Brony
Former Krew Member
top 10 pc Games of all time-
1. Half Life 2(2004): valve redifiend the fps genre with this game; giving you characters you actually cared about.
2. Call of Duty 4 modern warfare(2007): this bad-ass right here. Has the best multiplayer concept that many other games use today, and a balls-on-the-wall single player campain to match. It's why were all on this forum right now
3. Tetris(1984): This game is the perfect game. With a simple concept of falling blocks remains as addictive today as it did when I first tried it at a pizza hut in 1st grade.
4. Doom(1993): not only was it another leap into the fps genre, it started the first widespread modding community.
5. Half Life(1998): it was the first game that showed story telling events and scripted sequences without ever taking control of the game away from the player.
6. Counter-Strike(1999): An example of a mod becoming more popular than the game it sprouted from. This intense shooter is still being played by many today. (including me)
7. Bioshock(2007): this game has brillantly paced storytelling, and a striking new gameplay model made this an instant classic.
8. Portal(2007): you shot two portals on the wall and what goes in one comes out the other. Simple right? Wrong. This mind bending puzzle game with challenges players must complete while being watched by a deranged AI named GlaDOS. This game also had some crazy phrases like "the cake is a lie" that gamers now exchange to each other like secret handshakes.
9. Battlefeild 2(2005): the massive maps, giant vehicle roster, and huge community made each fight an epic battle with destruction and mayham.
10. Call of Duty modern warfare 2: whatever flaws that cod 4 had were blown away with infnity ward's newest masterpeice. This sequal packs a stellar punch in the gaming community with your usual shit-your-pants singleplayer and the most bad-ass player wins multiplayer. Not to mention the 1 billion copies sold already!

Honeralble mentions-
Fallout 3
The Elder Scrolls IV: oblivion
Quake 3
Unreal Tournement 3
Left for Dead

Freeze

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
At nr.1 I would put all games of Valve man... Team fortress, Garys mod, l4d, l4d2, all of it man! they are the best pc game developers ever!!! Plus they made steam :p

Kaptein_Guus

Sergeant
GOD Damn!!

i see no Return to Castle Wolfenstein in the list:mad:
I still have good memories from that game ::) It was the first game i played online when i started with my 13 years of life:D

P

prettyboy

you For Got World Of Warcraft thats #1 Theres over 10 Mill ppl that play it..

Joe Momma

First Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
you For Got World Of Warcraft thats #1 Theres over 10 Mill ppl that play it..

world of warcraft is gay. if you wanna add online games why dont you add runescape? got more players than wow but its still kinda gay. wow is maybe in the top 100 but not top 10.

MasterCLiP

Resident Brony
Former Krew Member
WoW and runescape are kinduv a Lost senario if u like it you love it if u don't like it u probobly feel resentment for it

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
maplestory goes with WoW and Runescape.

i don't see STARCRAFT, MasterCLiP???

AVC

Banned
What about Duke Nukem? Come get some! Youe face, your ass, what's the difference?
It was one one-liner after another. And it had actual mirrors. And the freeze ray. Freeze 'em then change to pistol to smash.

BTW, I moved this topic from The Tech Zone

stevo

eh
Former Krew Member
yea i see alot people loves startcraft as well, starcraft was the S**t when i was young, same with half life and unreal tournament

Top Bottom