[SOLVED] /KoS/Intense

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Intense

2001/05/27, approx 22h50, time zone (I think is...) -7, (I live in quebec... same timezone as new-york (state))
Hello! I am sorry for taking your time, but I was peacefully playing (maybe 5 minutes ago) in KKK Recruiting server... having a very nice score... (maybe... 8 kdr...) , I did not say nothing in the chat except maybe a "lol" or "ns" sometimes... then i suddendly got banned... without any warning, any message, nothing. I played for like 5 minutes and thats all.
I believe the member thought I was hacking, but you can spec me, I am no hacker. Plus I came many times before in the server... often first place (I am not awesome, but I know how to play), and never been banned! Sometimes accused of hacker by some random mad players, but nothing else!

Also if I may add, almost 3 fourth of my kills were done with choppers and airstrikes (like... airstrike of 5 kills and at least 5 kills per chopper) because there were a lot of people playing! The kills with the gun were not numerous at all! I don't know if I can hack at the point that I can control the peoples position on the map, or drive my own helicopter, but I don't really think I was playing that "Intensely" :p Plus as you may know... if I have a chopper that does 5 kills... I have another airstrike and the loop goes again, and again! And I was only sending my choppers once i died, so the kills were feeding my killstreaks!

And I do not know who banned me... =-S

Anyways... thanks for your time, and I hope being unbanned because I like your server a lot.

Intense.

Ps: sorry for my bad english... i am a french quebecer! :p

Last edited by a moderator:

BriAn79

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Laid for 5 mins? Where were you aiming at? If it was a spawn spot you would have gotten either
a kick or temp ban for it. I rarely ban for spawn camping but I have before. I don't know since I
wasn't on at the time but I would have warned or something before hand.

And are you sure it was a perma ban and not a temp ban? We need these details to find out what
happened. Either way I'm sure the mod that banned you will say something about it, so just give it
a little time and we'll go from there to get the whole story..

I

Intense

ahhh yeah sorry! I did a mistake! I meant PLAYED and not LAYED XD I just corrected it! :)

Yeah I am not a camper, I always run.

And yeah it was a perm ban, I am 100% sure about it! Thanks for the fast answer! And sorry for the innacuracy of my post... I read the "demo" to make my post, but if you have any questions, I can answer them! I may have forgot some extra info.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Well as Brian said, be patient and I'm sure the mod who banned you will post in here as to why you were banned. Until then, hang loose and check back tomorrow. If the ban was in error, it will be rectified.

I

Intense

Ok ! Thanks a lot! :)
I will try to relax... gonna get a beer! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom