Yiex's intro - revised (also, doesn't know how to delete thread if you can.)

Y

Yiex

Okay, that first one was a tad embarrassing. I won't lie, I was in a big rush, but now, I'll follow the template. :p

CoD4 Username - It varies, depending on my mood. It switches usually from Chezack, Gorestep or Yiex.
Chezack is a name that I've used off and on for about seven years, and I obtained the name from a friend when I was playing Runescape.
Gorestep is a type of music, and I like it a lot.
Yiex is just something that I came up with when I was looking for a cool gamertag on Xbox.

Location - The USA.
State - Ohio.

Age - Sixteen.

Steam - (rarely used) iChezack

XFire - N/A

Months/Years of Gaming Experience - Roughly ten. I've been playing since I was a young kid, starting with stuff like Zelda and Street Fighter.

Time you usually play - It's sporadic.

How did you hear about us? - I saw one of your servers when I first got CoD4 PC, which was roughly three or four months ago. I believe it was actually the first server I had joined, too. The server was the 24/7 Broadcast one. I like that server a lot.

Have I been in a Krew or Clan before? - No, I've never been in one before, but I have applied to join Fx before =FF= did whatever they did and got rid of them.

Anything else you'd like to share -
Well, my name is Dylan, I like music, and if there is anything you'd like to know, feel free to ask me or whatever. :p lol.

CiTyCHiLD

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Welcome man. Stop by the other servers too because we get some fun TDM and S&D games going. :)

Y

Yiex

Yeah, kinda curious about that actually..
How might I go about that?
Do I have to request an invite from a specific member?

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
within a month or so you may be invited by DamageINC, our recruiting admin. To be invited, all you need to do is obey our rules and stay active on both forum and servers. Hope this helps. Welcome btw! :D

Take

Flying Dutchman
|K3| Member
WelcomeNewForumMember.jpg

Top Bottom