Challenge: #sG. Vs. the Krew

• Thread starter #sG. Kid Soldier| L
  • Start date
S

#sG. Kid Soldier| L

I, Kid Soldier, hereby propose a clan scrimmage

I am currently a leader in #sG. and I'd like to see a nice little battle between our player-friendly clans :)

The rules that I would ideally like to enforce are simple:
-That the scrimmage preferably be a sniper match
-No nades (or other explosives), knives, pistols, autos, or kill streaks allowed
-RESPECT each other
-Have fun

Winner gets bragging rights :)

What do you say?

P.s. we can discuss the challenge further via xfire:
baryl44-- add me :)

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
Sweet, hello Kid Soldier!

Snipers

I love tgem

But umm

Im pretty sure we'll accept
but all AVC's choice

We have quite a few good snipers
How will the servers work? Because we will NOT do promod. And preferablee dates would be nice, too.
Hope to play you guys soon!

MasterCLiP

Resident Brony
Former Krew Member
Sounds like fun! What are the date? Also it would be nice to know which server ip we are playing on and a password. :)

Goss400

|KKK| Member and Official post whore
Former Krew Member
Get grey_fox in this, he is the best quickscoper I've ever seen.
1 more question . . . your not promod, are you?
And we will need:
A link to your website/forums.
A date/time.
Timezones.
I hope we can all do this and enjoy!!

thanks, GOSS!

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
This guy is a hero... the personified voice of the oppressed. Let's play him. I'd be honored.

If it is sniper only, without nades or any other weapons I would like to enforce these rules:

-NO SCRIPTING to allow faster firing of your sniper rifle. You can switch fire if you want, but you actually have to do it yourself. Let's try to be honest players, shall we?
-Default sniper class w/ 1 change --------------------- Perk 1 is bandolier.
-Do not disable grass, bushes, ...etc. ..... again, let's be honest players, right? (this means rlod scale settings to default values.)

I don't even think any of our players will have to worry about #'s 1 and 3, but i thought i'd lay them out there in case you had any sheep straying from your flock into the valley of slimy, treacherous cheating :p.

Should be a good game. Cya out there.

Last edited:

PwnSauce

Banned
we will crush all those who oppose us, if we work a good strategy, practice, get some voice comms going and have a plan for each map and GT.

Unless we work together and practice, I'm not getting involved because I don't want to be embarrassed like last time.

Pwn

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Strats are ghey. If they start spawnraping with strats or holding down our spawns, I am leaving. Having said that, I don't want to be part of something like that either.

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
no houston.
most people refer sniping as quickscoping nowadays.

and quickscoping is a type of sniping, who cares?

CiTyCHiLD

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
I can't believe the dude just said strategy is gay lol. If you have a good strategy, then they wont be able to hold you down in your spawn. Anyways, good luck to you guys and hope you guys have fun.

517Houston

|KKK| Gaming Legend
|K3| Member
Wrong again cent0

A sniper is a marksman who shoots targets from concealed positions or distances exceeding the capabilities of regular personnel. Snipers typically have specialized training and distinct high-precision rifles.

In addition to marksmanship, military snipers are also trained in camouflage, field craft, infiltration, reconnaissance and observation.[1] Snipers are especially effective when deployed within the terrain of urban warfare, or jungle warfare.

QS'ing is NOT sniping, it's run and gun with a sniper rifle..

If we had a true sniper match it would be the most boring thing in the world

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
No, i said strategy that involves clinching their spawns is cheap. I will not play if that is going to be the mode of playing. If it is TDM and they have a strategy, that is almost certainly what it will be.

SnD, there is one spawn, so you can't rape the respawns. Even in server 1, I am ashamed that I must spawnkill so much to get kills when the server is at 25-30 people, but that's how it works at that level of people.

Houston, while your definition of sniping, wherever it comes from, may be completely legitimate, it does not have to apply universally to every scenario. In this case, people who use the term simply to mean using a sniper rifle in cod4, and that seems to be the generally accepted meaning of the word. As you know, language is defined foremost by it's usage and common understanding. So while we get your point that there is another definition of sniping that would be a style of playing that we hate and whatever else your point is, people are not using the term as it is defined by you, and i doubt they will, nor do they have to.

Last edited:

517Houston

|KKK| Gaming Legend
|K3| Member
When setting strategy for a war game I might tend to listen to what the Army Major has to say

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
If and when the army major can beat me on a regular basis and stops calling my playing "illegitimate", i will follow all his advice on these matters.

I never said what he said was wrong, anyway. I merely wanted to express my dislike of strategies that are based on playing the spawns.

Furthermore, I do head his advice often and I see lots of people doing that, so I fail to see what your issue is, especially when we're just trying to talk about the subject at hand. I think greg is a great player btw.

Also, all I said was i didn't want to play if we were going to spawnrape or do something like that. I do not intend to bitch about anything you all decide to do, nor did i express any intention to do so. Just thought i'd let ya know i didn't want to play if we would partake in such things.

Last edited:
Top Bottom