Ricica

Ricica

Sergeant
HI im Alex Ricica. i am from ohio. i am 17. i have been playin cod4 for about a year now. i usually play when im bored so that could be before the night or early morning. but majority on the weekends. i have a hearing loss. so i wear hearing aids to school thats alittle fact about me. thanks

jeff

Sergeant
Former Krew Member
Get rid of the KKK until you are officially a member. Other than that welcome to the forum.

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
Yeah Ricica there are people that join and do not read the guidelines and just add tags, we just try to get them to read them so they know the rules and follow them, nothing against you since you have corrected the problem and read the guidelines, and btw Welcome to the Forum :D

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Hey alex welcome to the forum. Thank you for reading the guidelines and following the rules. Look forward to playing with you more on the servers, and i'm sure you will be able to add the KKK tags soon enough for real this time.

Cheez

Corporal
welcome to tbhe forum mate, we arent a mean bunch of guys, its just that some guys PMS sometimes

haha stay active and follow the guidelines and you be a full member in no time

Ricica

Sergeant
thanks guys and just to let you know my talent is all the new gaming mouse the trackball!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p

Top Bottom