GrEy_FoX Intro

Grey_Fox

Sergeant
Former Krew Member
Name: Brandon
CoD4 Username: GrEy_FoX
Explain the meaning of your username: It's always been my name on most games...it just fits me and I like it. :)
Steam:
X-Fire:
Months/Yrs. of Gaming Experience: 10 yrs
Time you usually play: Whenever possible.

How did you hear about us? Did someone refer you or you came on your own freewill? If so, please let us know who referred you here:
Well...KKK servers are the only ones I like playing on.

Have you been in a Krew/clan before? If so, what's the name of the Krew/clan? I was the head of a clan call {BoD} {Brotherhood of Darkness} which I started... for about 8 months. Then I was in a clan called KKK Kaptain Krunch Krew....for a while. Some of you may have heard of that clan....maybe.

Anyway....I'm back. I had a good sebatacle and got a lot of work done, and changes made to my life. But I decided I didn't want to completely eliminate COD from my life. I'm just going to work harder at balancing my time with it. I hope you guys will take me back :) Missed you all! Haha...

Take

Flying Dutchman
|K3| Member
WelcomeNewForumMember.jpg

BriAn79

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Welcome back Fox! For some reason I didn't think you would disappear forever lol.

Grey_Fox

Sergeant
Former Krew Member
Thanks guys! Yeah, I was way to addicted....so the break was good and I was able to get lots accomplished. I'll be around now, and I think I'll be able to balance my time a lot better now. :)

Good to see you all again...seems like forever.

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
hey brandon!

welcome back man
last night was pretty fun, yo.

now we only need Cave back for good ;P

Top Bottom