on fri 20th 4pm (uk time)
as far as i can tell, i wasnt spawning.
so,i have no idea
Let me know, so we can sort it
cheers

517Houston

|KKK| Gaming Legend
|K3| Member
he was saying something about white women, i think it was "where the white women at?" ... I'm ok with the ban being lifted because I have seen him before and he's usually ok..

deadagain

Private First Class
Cheers Houston, It was in jest, to take the rise out of the guy that said no Wops, the N word and so on
Thanks again.

john

PwnSauce

Banned
He was quoting the movie BLazing Saddles.

DeadAgain, you might remember in the future, that, as funny as this is, not everybody has seen the film and they might think you're being serious.

Last edited by a moderator:

felon

I'm back :)
Former Krew Member
yeah, lift it, he always makes 'interesting' jokes, but he's a great guy and fun to play with (except for his clays:D)

deadagain

Private First Class
Im still banned, is there a vote going on.?
Oh and ryan air charged the family of the 62 y.o woman killed in the chinese supermarket in tennerife $500 excess baggage to get her body back to Ireland
it just goes to show, you should always book ahead

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Sorry, I haven't had a chance to lift the ban just yet. I'm currently at work and I expected to remove the ban as soon as I got in. Someone forgot to tell my boss it's the weekend, so yeah, I'll get to it once I get a chance in a while.

PwnSauce

Banned
This kind of ban makes me wonder if mods are just waiting for a reason to ban people from the servers.

Bob said "he's usually ok", why not be a bit more patient with him, especially if he was kidding around.

COD4 is 4 years old, we will see fewer and fewer people on those servers, especially if we instantly ban anyone that steps out of line in the slightest way.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
I have no idea why what he said would be considered racism or warrant a ban. If i saw someone say that i wouldn't think twice about it.

+1 to what PWN said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom