Vamperi is here to kick ass!

V

Vamperi

Name: Davy
CoD4 Username: Vamperi
Explain the meaning of your username: Vamperi is vampire with I and E switched and my girlfriend has a thing for vampires.
Steam Account: N/A
X-Fire: N/A

Months/Yrs. of Experience: First FPS I ever played was right now, CoD4.

Time you usually play: 24/2 on weekends and 10pm-Midnight PST

Have you been in a Krew/clan before? If so, what's the name of the Krew/clan? NO.

Anything else you'd like for us to know about yourself: Not really. I think I am pretty good. All the games I just played (5 on your broadcast) I came in top 3.

felon

I'm back :)
Former Krew Member
Woot, another teenage david!

I told him to sign up :DD

welcome man, enjoy ur stay.

V

Vamperi

Yeah. Felon ZeroHoustn Nabil Cent0 all told me to sign up. They were nice and helpful.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
wtf is with chicks liking vampires?

They are supposed to be dead rotting bodies that suck blood to stay alive.... not pussy sensitive emotional white boys that like to hold hands and talk about make up.

Take

Flying Dutchman
|K3| Member
WelcomeNewForumMember.jpg

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
Youve never played with Slaya MWAHAHA.

and me ahhh

welcome dood, saw you last night :D

Joe Momma

First Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Oh great, as if we needed more 13 year olds... cent is enough of a handful to baby sit... lol

V

Vamperi

Oh great, as if we needed more 13 year olds... cent is enough of a handful to baby sit... lol

I've learned from my parents that I shouldn't bitch, or they get pissy. And cent didn't seem that bad when I was playing with him. (By bad I mean bitching. He was bad at the game.)

felon

I'm back :)
Former Krew Member
Aha, cent is just the ghey laughing stock of the krew, DW, also he would own u with ak, or comletely pwn you In snipers.

RikuX2

Second Lieutenant
Welcome mate, hope to kill you sometime soon!...and when you go to sleep, always keep a stake in your vicinity.

Joe Momma

First Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
I've learned from my parents that I shouldn't bitch, or they get pissy. And cent didn't seem that bad when I was playing with him. (By bad I mean bitching. He was bad at the game.)

I was kidding bud, we just pick on cent because its... cent lol. In reality we love him

Top Bottom