My new whip - Gti

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
2003 VW Gti

Gti.jpg

I'll post more pics later whenever I'm at a better scenery.

McFoe

Staff Sergeant
|K3| Legend
YES!!!! united grey! I love the mkIV GTis! get some tint and some clear sidemarkers! it will look boss! you have the leather in that?

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
YES!!!! united grey! I love the mkIV GTis! get some tint and some clear sidemarkers! it will look boss! you have the leather in that?

I didn't know it was called that. Thanks! Tint is coming closer to the summer along with clear sidemarkers. I'm in love with LED, so I'll probably look for something that already has LED's integrated in them. Will probably upgrade the side turn signals LED as well.

I really want to do a headlight retrofit but I know money wise I wont have that saved up 'til next year, so I'll probably end up going with some aftermarket headlights. The new audi style = sex!

pug, yeah we NEED to have those. It's regulation. gay, I know. That's why we resort to clear sidemarkers.

Pugsport

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
o right that crap lol

if you gonna change headlights you need morretts.

what led lights was you talking about (rear lights)?

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
morretts?

on the sidemarkers and side turn signals. They have aftermarket sidemarkers with LED's integrated. I'll most likely get them smoked though.

I too want the LED rear lights but that's the last thing I want to do. I'll post pics of my interior, I change ALL the lights to LED's and it's brighter than a mofo!

Jon, I forgot to mention the car does have leather.

Pugsport

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
morretts?

on the sidemarkers and side turn signals. They have aftermarket sidemarkers with LED's integrated. I'll most likely get them smoked though.

I too want the LED rear lights but that's the last thing I want to do. I'll post pics of my interior, I change ALL the lights to LED's and it's brighter than a mofo!

Jon, I forgot to mention the car does have leather.

ill try find you a photo of some lol. o right i get you and i would keep with the clear lights as i think they would suite the car better imo

yer you might wanna be careful tho as that cars fairly new and might have smd leds instead of normal leds

McFoe

Staff Sergeant
|K3| Legend
I love leather but I still love the ingerlagos more. Its so 80s. ILl get some interior pics up sometime. A d leather must be hot as hell during summer in socal! My Ass is too sensitive.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
ill try find you a photo of some lol. o right i get you and i would keep with the clear lights as i think they would suite the car better imo

yer you might wanna be careful tho as that cars fairly new and might have smd leds instead of normal leds

well, if I add some tint, I'm sure the smoked sidemarkers will look quite nice on them. Especially when I want matte headlights. slowly but surely, I'll add things here and there to give it my personal touch.

Jon, I didn't really care if it had leather or not. I just wanted something clean and boy did this one blow all the others I saw out of the water! The 18yr old was so anxious to sell it because he wanted the new one, that I brought him down 500 bucks from his asking price! Private party KBB has it at 6,300 at good condition, which I must say it sure is in good condition. Fair condition it's at 5,500. Got the car for 5k by the way.

I'll be getting tint pretty soon so that should help minimize the burned arse during summer lD

Pugsport

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
DSC025441.jpg

i looked for the morrett headlights but they seem to be rare and i can not find any photos of them

Code

Sergeant
Former Krew Member
GTi's kik azz. I had a 2004 with chip, down pipe, exhaust, IC upgrade and a few more goodies. 240 horses to the wheels! I miss that car a lot.

Joe Momma

First Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
i was gonna buy 1 of those the other day as a first car but some 1 else got it before me >.<

honestjohnny

Master Sergeant
|K3| Legend
I bought an 04 GTi at an auction for $1500 and sold it the next day for $2400. I only drove it one night and had a blast.

Top Bottom