Xepher717 Intro

Xepher

Corporal
Former Krew Member
Name: Jason Erickson
CoD4 Username: Xepher717

Explain the meaning of your username: Xepher is a song from Bemani/DDR, tho I don't think it means anything else. I do know a zephyr is an obscure word for wind. 717 is short for my birthday, July 17.

Steam: None
X-Fire: None

Months/Yrs. of Gaming Experience: 18+years. First FPS was duck hunt on NES. Otherwise the first "real" fps was Duke Nukem 3D on the PC. But otherwise I've played just about everything on everything, of all genres. I've played COD4 for about 5 days at time of writing this, so I'm a noob at the game still (Havn't played a PC FPS since Battlefield 2 in '05)

Time you usually play: Depends on sleep sched, don't be surprised if you see me playing at 3pm or 3am.

How did you hear about us? Did someone refer you or you came on your own freewill? If so, please let us know who referred you here: felon told me to sign up so I did. First saw the server a few days ago with decent ping and haven't really played any other server. Hell, Id be lost on any other map besides Broadcast.

Have you been in a Krew/clan before? If so, what's the name of the Krew/clan? Been in a few clans/guilds over many years, but nothing too major. Was part of [MC]Gamers back when they had a Freelancer server, like 8 years ago (awesome space game)

Anything else you'd like for us to know about yourself: College drop-out, recently engaged (then not engaged, yay!), in between jobs, insomniac, bi-polar (tho I think not being engaged anymore cured me of that, everything seems just dandy now). Oh, and I game. Owned everything from NES to Xbox360. The only systems I didn't have were Dreamcast and PS3. Went to college for Computer Science, then something else, then something else...and then I gave up/burned out/ran outta money.

Take

Flying Dutchman
|K3| Member
WelcomeNewForumMember.jpg

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Hey Jason. Awesome and thorough intro, thanks!

You've been only playing for 5 days and you're already killing it on our monthly server stats! Keep it up.

Good to have you here. Feel free to browse our forum and make some posts here and there. Don't forget to join us in our shoutbox as well. And don't let our goofy chats stray you away :giggle:

The Moment

|K3|Recruit Admin
|K3| Executive
Welcome!
I've seen you on S1 a lot recently. If you have any questions about recruitment, don't hesitate to ask.
Drew

felon

I'm back :)
Former Krew Member
yay!!! you joined:p

welcome man. You've only played for 5 days of time, yet still own everyone (even with acog uzi :p)...

enjoy your stay!

Top Bottom