Votes on new Forum Themes...

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Should of made a poll :p

Either way, good looking out Blu, I wanted to have everyone vote on our theme but wasn't gonna have the time 'til I took care of most of everything on the forum.

McFoe

Staff Sergeant
|K3| Legend
whatever theme you pick, hella good job on getting this back together this quickly! someone buy this man a beer!

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
Well it seems so far the majority likes the Black Rain, I too like it also :D Wally, your right I should have made a poll but two reasons, I didn't think about it and I don't know how, lol. Never made one before :p

After more consideration I would say either the Black Rain as we have now, or the Gold Moon.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
I don't drink beer, McFoe lol

and Blu, I forgot to mention, I like this theme along with Gold Moon. The Gold Moon gives it a nice contrast. So far, as I keep adding our stuff back I keep getting good results, e.i. the links work now lol

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
I don't drink beer, McFoe lol

and Blu, I forgot to mention, I like this theme along with Gold Moon. The Gold Moon gives it a nice contrast. So far, as I keep adding our stuff back I keep getting good results, e.i. the links work now lol
Good deal Wally and I agree, the Gold Moon is nice as well :D Oh, and I also noticed Moderator back under my name, woohoo!

And Wally, where is your damn bug cause I miss swatting my screen, lol :p

Dustyn

Second Lieutenant
Well, I didn't look. But I liked what we had. I'm sure I'll like whatever it changes to (if it changes at all..)

Dustyn

Second Lieutenant
Hahaha "I vote for Black Rain!!!" "We already have black rain..." "Oh....." Hahaha sorry thought that was funny.

And mkay Cheez, I'll get right on that.

Top Bottom