S1 Auto kick?

BriAn79

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
No idea man, it sure wasn't me though since I've been at work all day. I never kick anyone without a reason anyways and I always say why I kicked them if/when they come back. You said auto kick then then said an admin said they kicked you?? I was confused on which one it was.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Try not to run specifically to get spawnkills. Pisses me off when people do that. No shit we can't kick for it, but if you don't think it's obvious what you're doing then you're retarded.

IeditZ

Corporal
You miss read the post Dude, im running around the whole back of the map near the sniper house, im not spawn hunting. Im keeping mobile if you sit still for too long the noobs smarten up and throw nads :(

Titoezz

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
Dude you didnt get autokicked, it was a joke i made, the mod kicked you, and no it wasnt me.

Joe Momma

First Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
I kicked you, this was the first time I saw you spawn camping and I gave you the boot. Of course we all know I also booted you a 2nd time for another spawn camping incident, try not to do it again, as the 3rd time I might ban you for an hour off of s1 due to so many warnings. 4th time I will recommend a perm ban to my server admin.

stevo

eh
Former Krew Member
Everyone spawn rapes get over it. What do you expect in such a small map when theres 30 players? Most of the times its either you kill the guy who spawns in front of you or he kills you so unless you wanna die the whole round shoot the guy. Ive never seen this guy spawn camp before also. Someone also kicked Deac0n last night for no apparent reason. Sounds to me someone is going kick happy.

517Houston

|KKK| Gaming Legend
|K3| Member
I kicked Deacon last night for spawn camping.. He was spec'd, warned a couple times, then kicked so there was a good reason for the kick. In respect to his former status with the krew I didn't out right temp ban him..

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
I kicked Deacon last night for spawn camping.. He was spec'd, warned a couple times, then kicked so there was a good reason for the kick. In respect to his former status with the krew I didn't out right temp ban him..

I would think former members would get harsher treatment as they obviously know the rules well. If I see a member spawncamping, it's temp ban right away i guess after a warning.

stevo

eh
Former Krew Member

Thanks for clearing things up

Joe Momma

First Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Someone power tripping? :p, never seen Ieditz sc.

Why does everyone assume I am power tripping? I am doing my job, and I am not abusing my mod powers. If there is a mistake I always get it cleared up. Also I recorded a video of him spawn camping so your argument is invalid.

517Houston

|KKK| Gaming Legend
|K3| Member
Why does everyone assume I am power tripping? I am doing my job, and I am not abusing my mod powers. If there is a mistake I always get it cleared up. Also I recorded a video of him spawn camping so your argument is invalid.
Joe i dont think you're power tripping at all.. Mistakes happen, BUT I wasnt there so I cant really comment.. I've seen you mod and you seem to be catching onto it pretty quickly. None of us are perfect and there are bound to be bans overturned no matter what we see

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Just don't feel like you have to kick anyone in order to be doing your job. There are many times when they server is actually clean. Not most of the time, but frequently enough to have it be noted that sometimes no kicks or temp bans will have to be made at all. Remember, it's not our job to FIND or search for spawncampers, just to stop the people on the server from spawncamping. Sometimes I feel like people can find a problem where there is none if they feel like they have to look really hard.

Joe Momma

First Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Just don't feel like you have to kick anyone in order to be doing your job. There are many times when they server is actually clean. Not most of the time, but frequently enough to have it be noted that sometimes no kicks or temp bans will have to be made at all. Remember, it's not our job to FIND or search for spawncampers, just to stop the people on the server from spawncamping. Sometimes I feel like people can find a problem where there is none if they feel like they have to look really hard.

He was warned before kicking the first time by me and other players. The 2nd time I didn't bother warning him because he already heard what we had to say.

IeditZ

Corporal
Wasn't given a warning by mod for first kick joe. When ever another player says SC everyone tells them to fuck off unless the killfeed is showing Iedit - kill / iedit - kill / iedit - kill / iedit - kill, then it's obv.

And Dude, the first post of this was based off what tit said when i asked why i was kicked which was "console did it" it was a joke that went over my head, lol.

Top Bottom