Trasgu leaving the krew

Status
Not open for further replies.

felon

I'm back :)
Former Krew Member
Cya man! Will miss you!

On the other hand, I'm sure you would be excused from activity until everything settles down!

Nabil

Staff Sergeant
Bye Tras! You have been a great guy! Fuck you if you hurt me, sorry if I hurt you. Have a great life! Always keep your chin up! Try to be back on the Forums!

OK then bye! Heres a thing before you go! ???

RikuX2

Second Lieutenant
Sorry to see you go but if you have to, you have to. Hope to see you back soon and good luck IRL :)

Trasgu

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
thx to all of u guys! I will try to login as much as possible. Maybe this weekend I can beat ur guys ass for a last time! XD

Don't forget to give Wally your doubloons. He's a champion at losing them!

WTF is that?! lol

AVC

Banned
You know, you can still be part of the Krew if you have lots of personal stuff going on.
i have lots of stuff going on. I'm lucky to have had a chance to play for a month.
Just so long as peeps know you're busy and you haven't ditched us totally or stopped playing COD (because you bought some gay-ass console for instance).

V

Voodoo

bleagh consoles are crappy ass. Only popular cuz control interface has a shallow learning curve.

edit =P

Cya around trasgu!

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Trasgu, sorry for the late response.

It was a pleasure having you here man. Don't be a stranger, you'll always have a home here if you ever decide to come back. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom