Trasgu leaving the krew

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trasgu

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Thats right guys, no joke this time. Im leaving the krew.

As you all know I am not much online on the servers nor the forum. Reason is, I have too much personal stuff going on. This inactivity has made choose to leave the krew while Im still able to give a final goodbye, so here it comes:

I wanna thank, first of all, to Wally. I´m one of the first ones to admire the great krew you have accomplish to build up full of great players and definitelly the most interesting and diverse people from aroung the globe.
I wanna thank someone360, HBeta, Goss, Mikek among others, for the great games I had with you guys. It has been lots of fun and I hope we can do some another time.
I wanna thank PwnSauce and The Dude, the 2 guys u should NEVER mess with in the krew, for 2 reasons: 1. Their serious and usefull posts about lots of different topics that show their cultural level. And second, for making me fucking rage quit with their fucking skill that pisses me off. ;)
I wanna thank the staff crew, for the komps and organization you guys put into the krew which really makes it a fun place to be in and something that I will not forget.
I wanna thank the houstons, for their posts mainly directed to make fun and with which I had lots of laughs which cheered me up at some bad moments.
If you are not in the list above, it doesnt mean I have forgoten about you, its just that I feel pretty much the same about you than everyone else above.

Finnally I wanna thank all of you guys. For giving me 7 months of virtual home and endless fun. Again, thanks to all of you! I shall not forget you!

517Houston

|KKK| Gaming Legend
|K3| Member
You will be missed my friend.. I hope to see you return when you can in the future.. You'll always have a home here

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
Bye Trasgu. You will always be welcome back at anytime by everyone here. Have fun:)

Sent from NickHouston's iPhone using Tapatalk.

Joonikko

Shades, eternal shades.
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
Its very sad to see you go, but you gotta do what you gotta do.
It was nice to play with you too.
Farewell and hope to see you sometimes.

s360

Take

Flying Dutchman
|K3| Member
Go live your life!
Come back once in a while!

See ya man, tahe care.

BriAn79

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Yeah sucks you're leaving but like the others said, good luck to ya and you're welcome back anytime!

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
guess thats it.

have a good life trag, come bakc anytime!

P.S
I <3 You.

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
i doubt theres any hindi people here.
so it does not apply right now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom