Flying Pictures, Some views from the Cockpit!

McFoe

Staff Sergeant
|K3| Legend
Lol I have never said that wally....but we had some rival airline traffic next to us one time. And I clicked the mic on and said to the captain. In spetnaz voice " airstrike standing bye"

McFoe

Staff Sergeant
|K3| Legend
lol i never said that to a captain, i usually just yell at them for sleeping all the time!

AVC

Banned
Nice photos McFoe

I have a few friends who work as Commercial Pilots. One (who works for the big Q) has spent 1 Christmas at home with his family in the last 10 years. Yay team.

The industry in Australia is not much better. Even worse for helo pilots. You get your CPL and you can maybe get a job training or mustering. I know at least 4 peeps in the Service who have licence and have given up flying as the industry is so sucky.

I contemplated (helo) piloting, but gave up on the idea.

I'm also qualified as an Rescue Crewman. That's the guy that operates the winch while standing on the skids or goes down the wire. Let me tell you, hovering 200 ft off the ground hanging off a wire about the size of a pen refill makes you hope the gear is all good.

I've also given up crewing as one, the industry is sucky, and two, I have a child and it's too goddam dangerous. Even with twin engines, you cop an outage on the hover at 100ft while winching and you're gonna hit the ground. Maybe not as hard if it was a single engine aircraft, but you're still gonna hit.

I'll just stick with my cushy Control Room job.

Dustyn

Second Lieutenant
Dude, I so wouldn't want you to fly my plane. You're taking pictures WITH OUT YOUR HANDS ON THE STEERING MECHANIZM (SPELLED WRONG I KNOW XD)!!!!!

Haha, nice pic's bro'. Great sunsets.

Post Merge: [time]1268285646[/time]

Oh and BYTHEWAY, you said Cock.

Top Bottom