bubba06

B

bubba06

Banned on May 5,2011 at around 4:30pct on your 24/7Team-Deathmatchby|kkk| server. At the time |kkk|WaLLy, |kkk|PwnSauce, and |kkk|SniperGirl were on. PwnSauce was callin me a noob for using an rpd so i decided to pwn him with an m40 and apperently he did not like that cuz a couple minutes later i was banned. Plz get back to me.

Love,
Bubba06 :cool:

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
1. Bubba no one gives a shit how good you are at cod4. It is a worthless life endeavor. 2. I didn't think you were hacking. 3. Act like you're the shit on here, and expect 0 attention from the mod who banned you.

B

bubba06

Lol I'm not saying I'm good. I'm sayin he was being a douche so I did something about it. And why was I banned?

517Houston

|KKK| Gaming Legend
|K3| Member
dude do you ever back up your fellow crew members?

Name: Bubba06
Reason: WH
Server: S2
Time - Date: 729PM - 5/3/2011 EST

The only one that needs to answer is Greg, if he so chooses.. He's an admin after all..

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Yes I do backup my krew members... all the time in fact, but not arbitrarily... that would be epicly stupid.

No one answered so I thought I would give him some attention. I made no attempt whatsoever to propose a verdict. I said ingame when I was playing with him (to greg) that I didn't think he was hacking. I have repeated myself here, and that's as far as I am going.

Top Bottom