An idea i had

animal66

Second Lieutenant
Member of the Year
|K3|Super-Moderator
I've noticed that there are times when a mod is needed on s1, and there are none available. Obviously you could recruit some new mods, but thats most likely a long drawn out process. so how about getting a bunch of people that play regularly and are trusted by the staff and admins, and make them into trusted members, a bit like a learner mod type thing, but with limited powers.

For example the power to kick, but not ban. It would take some of the workload off the mods and s1 would be much happier when spawncampers are out and there's no staff about. TBH, i don't know if it's even possible to do, it's just an idea i had.

Animal

UnTamed

Second Lieutenant
Ive tried with my own threa like this , mine didnt work. And you shouldn't expect mods to bethere 24/7 mods got to rest

stevo

eh
Former Krew Member
They just hired a bunch of new mods lol for some reason they have hard time hiring people that are up early or all night where a mod is need owell thats how she goes.

HBeta

Master Sergeant
Getting new mods doesn't take as long as recruiting new members.

I think we should not drop the current concept of inviting new members and give them a one-month recruit time. Giving non-members a fast track to get mod status doesn't seem right. On the one hand to see how a recruit/member is behaving helps to evaluate his mod-qualities and on the other hand it would be unfair and strange for long time members having to deal with NEWBIES who have moderating powers. Especially long time members whose moderator application was declined.

btw we already have n00b-mods with limited power

stevo

eh
Former Krew Member
I also think we should also be able to reapply after a certain amount of time

Unruley1

Master Sergeant
Former Krew Member
100% completely agree with beta most new members need alot of time to see how they will act then they will reviewed by staff then if they passed noob mod status

SiloHunter

Condescending little prick
|K3| Moderator
They just hired a bunch of new mods lol for some reason they have hard time hiring people that are up early or all night where a mod is need owell thats how she goes.

They picked terrible people. Nick power trips. I never see tit. Joe is immature. The only good one is TD.

felon

I'm back :)
Former Krew Member
If you never see tit, you are a inactive fucking retard, if you think nick abuses power, you are once again, retarded, joe can be immature, but when he is doing something serious, he isn't, and TD is good, yes.

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
Really silo......
you never see tit becasue youre always on at night

how don't see how joe is immature

nick - kinda agree, but hes a good mod. He's banned many people

Nabil

Staff Sergeant
They picked terrible people. Nick power trips. I never see tit. Joe is immature. The only good one is TD.

Gosh Silo careful what you say... They are all good! Joe always wear an immature mask, but once he doesn't wear it, he's downright serious!

Top Bottom