im sucking at CoD...T.T

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
OMG i am become sucking at cod4....i have like 20-50 killdeath ratios on s1...my worst, 4-53. THE FUCK!!!!!!!!!!! anyone know some tips to get better agian?

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
4:53 K:D! :eek:

Lol I don't know what to tell you Cent except to keep playing and get your mojo back, the same thing happens to me too when I go for awhile without playing, I just keep playing for long periods and get it back :D

RandomGuy24

Sergeant
I played with you earlier and you had about an 1:1 kill death ratio. I don't know about you, but for me that is a win on ffa. :)

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
everyone gets that time of the month, cent0. Some, more than others. Don't sweat it. :p

I

iPawn Nano

use the SAW with Red Dot Sight and deegle and RPG 7 X2 and Double Tap and Martydom

that should work.

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
your awesomeness HA i think i just got my skills back reading ur post rooo.

McFoe

Staff Sergeant
|K3| Legend
I just wrote a long dissertation on s1 strategys. Can't give away too much info. All I will say is never stop moving. Watch the corners and use marty

McFoe

Staff Sergeant
|K3| Legend
Its not about using marty to get your score up as opposed to keeping their scores down. Chinease proverb 1245ad

McFoe

Staff Sergeant
|K3| Legend
you can't steal a proverb. U can rip one off as your own by putting your name at the end of it like this....

"Man who stands on toilet is high on pot." - McFoe

but I didn't steal it and surely I didn't steal it when I site the author. ;P

Freeze

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Make sure that Wally and blubird are in the opposing team and your KD will skyrocket up! :p

Top Bottom