Private First Class
Name:Ethan
CoD4 Username: StratFreak or {Ogg}Strat
Explain the meaning of your username: guitar nut from way back
Steam:stratfreak
X-Fire:stratfreak
Months/Yrs. of Gaming Experience:10 or so years
Time you usually play:nothing set
How did you hear about us? Did someone refer you or you came on your own freewill? If so, please let us know who referred you here: been playing in your server a little over a month now, felon talked me into the intro

Have you been in a Krew/clan before? If so, what's the name of the Krew/clan? Founding member and clan admin of {Ogg}, former +UB+ server admin.

Anything else you'd like for us to know about yourself: Love cod4 and the unreal series of games, hate ppl who have to sc or hack to compete. Not the best player by far, but win a few here and there.

Sodalover

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
Hey Strat. Welcome to the krew mister. Also damn, you were a founder and leader of a clan? Dang, it's an honour to know you. Wally is our founder. He's doing a terrific job keeping the krew going.

stratfreak

Private First Class
Thanks soda, I was actually cofounder, there were 2 of us that started ogg together. Our clan has kinda lost its momentum now. You guys seem to have a good thing goin here.

Take

Flying Dutchman
|K3| Member
Welcome man,
enjoy your stay! And err... Don't worry about age, lol AVC is like 84 or something like that...

Goss400

|KKK| Member and Official post whore
Former Krew Member
Welcome to the forums srat. I used to play in +UB+ server, ages ago though.

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
Hello.

We've met, though you prob won't know.

i was Mr.Epic.

remeber "Mr.Epic"?
:D

yea welcome strat

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Hey Ethan,

Welcome to our beloved home. Enjoy your stay and looking forward to having you in our active community.

Peace and chicken grease! :giggle:

The Moment

|K3|Recruit Admin
|K3| Executive
Welcome to te Forum!
If you have any questions about recruitment, don't hesitate to ask.
Drew

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
Yea welcome man, I played on S1 several times with you over the weekend and your pretty good, nice to have you at the forum man and enjoy it, it's a great place to be! :)

stratfreak

Private First Class
Thanks for the warm welcome guys! Cento, your a hell of a player, I gave it everything I had and you still beat me pretty good. Soda, our clan is a bunch of old farts and they just kinda drifted away over time. Still a few of us around, but not many.

stratfreak

Private First Class
Thanx Cent0, but I cant beat you. Hey Houston, figured it was time. But you know at my(our) age, I just got done hiding my own easter eggs.

Top Bottom