Slaya's Intro

Slaya

Sergeant
Former Krew Member
Name: Stewart (But most people call me Stewie)
CoD4 Username: Slaya
Explain the meaning of your username: I kill people? idk lol
Location: You would want to know you stalker o O (Southeast Texas around 4 hours away from your kkk servers)
Steam: slayadx, But I'm not on it much
X-Fire: slaya45
Months/Yrs. of Gaming Experience: 2-3years?
Time you usually play: Whenever I feel like it
Have you been in a Krew/clan before: I have been in tons of others, either died off or I just left though
Anything else you'd like for us to know about yourself: Im 6ft 2 pretty tall for my age, I love the show family guy think it was the best cartoon ever made, I love playing online poker so much fun! XD I also love playing football cant wait till next season.

HBeta

Master Sergeant
welcome to the forum slaya

If you have any questions, feel free to ask or just wait until someone else posts a link ... hehe

it's good to see that some ppl know how to make a proper introduction :D

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
All that big talk and he's only 14. :giggle:

Good to have you here, Stewie. :)

PS. You're a tough SOB! :giggle:

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
Welcome to the forum man, and sorry about last night calling you a ****** ass balcony camper on S1 lol. I just hate it when people stay up there and camp, kill all the ones down below right after they spawn. Anyways see you on the servers. :)

Slaya

Sergeant
Former Krew Member
Yeah sry I: I was trying out a new gun and not many people were playing so I went to the most populated spot

The Moment

|K3|Recruit Admin
|K3| Executive
YES FINALLY!!!
Welcome to the forum!
If you have any questions about recruitment, don't hesitate to ask.
Drew

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
S.L.A.Y.A
I thinking all good playas are 14 years old LOL

nice to hvae you here dood

SiloHunter

Condescending little prick
|K3| Moderator
SLAYA. Good job man, glad you joined. If you ever want some easy sniper target practice hit me up. My advice, everyday after you play CoD just come on and make at least one post. That is how I got into the krew. Took me one month, hope you are just as lucky.

Top Bottom