Borat Introduction

B

Borat

Name: Danny
CoD4 Username: Borat
X-Fire: r3f13xf1ng4
Years of Experience: I've been playing FPS for about 6 years, CoD4 since last September
Time of Play: Weekdays: 2:30- 4:30 Weekends: Time Varies about 3-4 hours a day
Anything Else: I reached level 55 within 5 hours of playing. My KD isnt too good but i almost have golden everything. I really like the Broadcast FFA server and usually get a 1.5-2.0 KDR.

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
Very nice Danny, exactly how the intro is suppose to be done :D

Stay active on the forum and servers and an invite to be in the klan may be heading your way.

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
Borat=auto in

|KKK|Borat is going to look hilarious! RACIST BORAT!
not likey :D welcome to the forums :I reached level 55 within 5 hours of playing. My KD isnt too good but i almost have golden everything. HOW MUCH DO U PLAY! U NO LIFE! jokes :D

pizdec

Corporal
Hey bud. Welcome to our fine forums. Stay active on forums/servers youll be in in no time.

Nice name by the way.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
I'm glad you're here.........not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

borat_nice.jpg

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
haha wally beat me to it dammit.

Welcome to the forums borat glad to have you here man, hope you make the move with us to 1.7.

borat-preview-1.jpg

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Hey Borat, what made you use the name Borat as a username?

besides liking the guy.

Ever see the Borat sketch where he sings "Throw the Jew Down the Well" in a country western bar, and all the white trash hicks start clapping and singing along?

Good stuff. Even better that Sacha Cohen since one of the most Jewish names ever. Bruno was a misfire. The Bruno sketches were funny on ali-g, but the movie was kinda meh.

what were we talking about?

Top Bottom