You Tube channel

Trasgu

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Well guys, as we are trying to expand and get popular I decided to create a youtube channel for the krew. I think youtube is the best way to get known and its pretty easy. Anyways, I would like to make a call to all players so we start making some vids and post them. I also would like that people volunteer to edit this videos and make them look a bit better. If this goes well we may have new guys joining us and other clans battling us. What do u guys say?

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
But we have like 1304708235 other youtube accounts that other people made, we tried, and failed....

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
Wally, may i suggest give ALL krew members the password?
so we can all upload vids anytime we want to

Trasgu

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Personally, Im just getting a bunch of vids right now. I will take the best shots and ask for someone to edit a video. If somebody wants to do it please give me their mail so I can start sending some vids.

Joonikko

Shades, eternal shades.
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
Here's a little background I made for the channel. Remember to set background color to black.
krew%20youtube%20background.gif

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
thanks 360! Using your background image!

Anyone have any videos I can start uploading? I think I'll start with Master_Clips recent video :)

No Mercy

Master Sergeant
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
Here is the final product, Could you also PM me the Youtube account name and password to change the font and background colours to fit the background in? Hope you like it :)77.jpg

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
What is this password everyone keeps talking about? Adding some COD gameplay videos would be nice. Maybe some clips from the next scrim?

Top Bottom