Battlefield 3

Sodalover

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
Just watched that today, while eating. I choked, not because of the food but because of the awesomeness.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Black ops looked epic also in pre release trailers. BF3 should be awesome though in MP, don't really care about the Campaign. They are bringing back jet fighters.

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
Black ops is epic.
just not in the ways we thought it would be

on the other hand, BF3 looks fucking amazing, not gonna waste my money on BF2 cuz im sure my rents won't let me get BF2 now and BF3 when it comes out.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
I'll be buying 1-2 weeks after it comes out IF it lives up to the hype. If not, ill be LOL @ the dumb asses who bought it based on an edited trailer put out by the game company.

RikuX2

Second Lieutenant
I'm so excited for BF3, I saw the extended gameplay preview today and i was blown away, the graphics are beautiful

BriAn79

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Yeah I'm sure I'll wait too like D is. It sure looks like a bad ass game but I would like to
wait also. I'm sure you guys that get it will let everyone know how it is. :D

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
I got the money to spare haha

Money is never something to be spared for the sake of having it.

The graphics looked great on the small u tube trailer, not as impressive in the TV add which uses the same footage. Still pretty good though.

517Houston

|KKK| Gaming Legend
|K3| Member
Something to keep in mind:::

Battlefield 3 Minimum Requirements

While no official announcement of minimum requirements for Battlefield 3 have been made, we do know what engine the game will be running. Frostbite 2.0. Because of this we can estimate what requirements will be expected when Battlefield 3 hits shelves.

Minimum System Requirements
Processor: Dual Core
Memory: 2 GB
Hard Drive: 15 GB for Digital Version, 10 GB for Disc Version
Video Memory: 256 MB
Sound Card: DirectX Compatible
DirectX: 10
Keyboard and Mouse
DVD Rom Drive

Recommended System Requirements
Processor: Quadcore Processor
Memory: 4 GB
Hard Drive: 15 GB for Digital Version, 10 GB for Disc Version
Video Memory: 512 MB
Sound Card: DirectX Compatible
DirectX: 11
Keyboard and Mouse
DVD Rom Drive

RikuX2

Second Lieutenant
I still don't think this will be the COD killer. Only the developers themselves can kill the franchise. Although it seems with what happened with Activision and Infinity Ward that might start to happen.
The sad truth is, if the words "Call of Duty" is on the box, it will sell.

felon

I'm back :)
Former Krew Member
Yeah, while what riku said Is true, i wonder what people mean by "cod killer" killing is hardly just getting more sales then cod...

I'll wait a few weeks.

RikuX2

Second Lieutenant
The CoD killer is probably referring to surpassing the popularity of...CoD, not necessarily hiring Sam Fisher to kill the heads at Infinity Ward and Treyarch.

Top Bottom