Challenge on the 360?

Sgt.Fishy

Sergeant
|K3| Member
Anyone with CoD4, Black Ops, Ace Combat 6, Gears of War, Halo 3, or even FIFA 11...I want to go 1v1 on you or a bunch of you against me.

I seem to have become really good that I can't even soak it in.

Add me up and let us go 1v1, but first tell me who you are of course before you add.

SpruceDread4578

Oh Cent0...you suck.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Back in the day id play you in halo 2

I'd rape you and anyone on this site in super smash bros or melee.

But now comes the time when that post some people made about this site being a PC GAMER site comes into play.

honestjohnny

Master Sergeant
|K3| Legend
I would play BOs with you but someone bumped the 360 while i was playin and now there is a huge ring on the disk and it barely works.

Sgt.Fishy

Sergeant
|K3| Member
....LOL i move mine all the time. honestly nothing has happened to mine at all. it is in amazing condition.

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
xbox CD's break when you are playing the game, and you move the console.

dood, fishy, half the time, im not even playing when i'm on.
its either my sister whos bak from college, playing with her boyfriends

or my daddy, or kayla, LOL

felon

I'm back :)
Former Krew Member
Or Kirby, fly everywhere, spam box. Or In saffron city, spam blue thing ( up B)

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Or Kirby, fly everywhere, spam box. Or In saffron city, spam blue thing ( up B)

You can dodge grab the box.

You can quick shield the blue thing, dodge it, you can even just get around it and smack him mid attack.

Best kirby shit is his forward smash spam all over the place. Then when you get them off the edge you can spike them like over and over again, should they manage to get back up. Easy as fuck. Noobiest character ever.

Sgt.Fishy

Sergeant
|K3| Member
For SSB there is only one good character I was with and that was Link. Quick with speed, plus some of this attacks did help me. Yoshi was my most hated character.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Link is slow as fuck dude. IDK what you're talking about. Also, Zcancel his down aerial isnt fast enough anyway. Yoshi is good. Link isn't that good.

All in all, SSB was fairly balanced, as opposed to the following 2 smash bros. Brawl is just a joke to begin with. It's a game to play at parties for people to be able to do well who have never played the game before in their lives. So it's fun for that.

Melee was serious shit, but again, extremely unbalanced. 4 God tier players that RAPE everyone else. Fox, Marth, Shiek, Falco. Of those, falco is debateable as god tier. I was always a space animals guy in melee, though. Shiek is by far the easiest in that game.

SSB, however, is very balanced, aside from kirby. If someone I am playing against is good, I won't play them if they are kirby. It's just stupid. Fox/Ness/Jiggly are my favorites.

Top Bottom