night is a hacker/spawn campers party

UnTamed

Second Lieutenant
In america's night which is china's day/austrilla days there are lots of hackers and no mods to help so is there a fix to this problem?

I think that maybe make a member a mod that lives in near these time zones or just wally stay up all night and watch the server (I would love to help because i play i lot of call of duty everyday and hate those sc and hax people)

---------- Post added at 11:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:30 PM ----------

guys sorry about posting this thread in the wrong place click here >>>> for the offical thread http://www.kkkgaming.com/showthread.php?3772-sc-on-s1-no-one-to-help!&p=52343#post52343

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Yea, I understood that when you mentioned it in your last post. You are still wrong, lol....

No Mercy

Master Sergeant
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
We have some one from Australia who is a moderator who can ban people (AVC) but I dont know about china lol

felon

I'm back :)
Former Krew Member
Yes I know, but he works during the day... And so he isn't on when the hacker and sc party starts

CiTyCHiLD

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
When it's day time in America, I know Brian used to be the Mod that I would go to so he can ban someone, but he's working for the "MAN" right now, so he might not be on as much. Hbeta, Pwn and takeaway (I think) are still around to ban people in the day though. Pwn brings his laptop to work so he can ban people, and Hbeta is on in the mornings. Do you ever tell people about hackers in the chat?

Top Bottom